GLOW PLUG INDICATOR LIGHT

/ GLOW PLUG INDICATOR LIGHT #1  

zues

I have a 3410 and the glow plug light does not work. I bought the tractor used, so I am not sure if the light ever worked. I turn the key on for 25 seconds and the tractor starts everytime. If I turn the the key on and start for the first time without waiting, the tractor will crank for a long time. I took the dash out and replace the bulb with a new bulb that does work.

/ GLOW PLUG INDICATOR LIGHT
The bulb is good but the light does not come on. The tractor runs fine, with no glow plug light.

/ GLOW PLUG INDICATOR LIGHT #4  
zues said:
I have a 3410 and the glow plug light does not work. I bought the tractor used, so I am not sure if the light ever worked. I turn the key on for 25 seconds and the tractor starts everytime. If I turn the the key on and start for the first time without waiting, the tractor will crank for a long time. I took the dash out and replace the bulb with a new bulb that does work.

25 seconds is just way too long to have to wait for auto ignition to occur. Get a multimeter and your tractors electrical schematic. Start at the glow plugs or fuse block and work your way through the circuit to see whats open or shorted. Its a simple process of elimination. You can do this.....