B6000 3pt hitch

/ B6000 3pt hitch #1  

cappys tractor

Bronze Member
Tractor
B6000 4WD
Hello all:

I am the proud new father of a "new" b6000.

three questions/problems.

the hydraulics for the FEL run off the top of the pump housing for the rear lift.

trying to determine; is the rear lift shot, disconnected, or can it not 'compete' while the FEL is hooked up?

the assembly has a valve on it, and opening/closing the valve does nothign to change it. now the rear two point lift does not work. this sort of defeats the idea of having a 3 pt hitch.

how do you trouble shoot this to determine where the problem lies?

is the two point lift shot? is the FEL complicating the issue. how do others power the FEL? if others use the same way to power the FEL does this deactivate the rear lift?

Attachments

• 100_1371.JPG
    100_1371.JPG
    730.5 KB · Views: 380
  • 100_1368.JPG
    100_1368.JPG
    650 KB · Views: 1,056
  • 100_1366.JPG
    100_1366.JPG
    860.9 KB · Views: 824
   / B6000 3pt hitch #2  
You may have some re-plumbing to do?hat dose not look quite right.
You may have to get a manual that shows the intended factory plumbing and check your lines, my guess from the looks on the left side, someone just pieced this together with whatever seemed to work.
Is that really a soft copper tube with a compression coupling supplying the left boom cylinder? I have never seen copper used to route hydraulics KennyV.

/ B6000 3pt hitch #3  
I believe taking hydraulics from the point you mentioned will deactivate the the three point.???:confused:

My B7100 takes the loader hydraulics from a block on the right side just above the brake petals.:D

I'm also making a guess by saying the loader is oversize????:confused:

/ B6000 3pt hitch #4  
   / B6000 3pt hitch
The supply tubing appears to be steel, just a little rust colored, (not copper!)

The loader is quite a little kicker, i just moved about 4 yards of fill, sort of practicing. the bucket is narrow, smaller than the front tires, so it looks big from the side, but the front shows how small it is. sort of learning how to scoop while turning, a little, so i can keep the tractor on level ground, to keep the machine level, so i can keep the bucket level too.

Where do most FELs get their hyd power from? looking at the kubota parts list, it seems the two steel lines go from the back to the front. is this true, and how do people normally get the hyd power from the front of the machine to something on the front, like a FEL, hyd sno blower, etc?

Attachments

• 100_1367.JPG
    100_1367.JPG
    638.2 KB · Views: 214
  • 100_1376.JPG
    100_1376.JPG
    913.4 KB · Views: 658
  • 100_1368.JPG
    100_1368.JPG
    650 KB · Views: 199
   / B6000 3pt hitch #6  
It may not be very wide but it sure has what seems to be a lot of lift height.:D

/ B6000 3pt hitch #7  
If you close that shutoff in the middle picture, does the 3ph work properly? The 6100's have something similar, when it's turned to aux the 3ph gets no pressure. On the factory setup there is a block that the output of the pump on the motor goes though. All it does is send pressure to the FEL controller which in turn sends the pressure back to the block via the output port. The block then has a pipe that goes back to the 3ph. You can see it in this picture that is in the post I sent earlier. All this does is divert the pressure to the FEL before going to the 3ph.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...d1136338478-b6100-picture-800619-dscf0061.jpg

/ B6000 3pt hitch
I am suspecting the valve is not seating correctly.

after turning it off (CCW, really really hard) the tiller will at least stay up, so that seems the two point works.

but it still wont raise the tiller.

i dont see the same 'block' that is in your pictures. i wonder if the 6000 series has a different system?

so the 6000 has a hyd pump on the engine too? I havent seen that on this. (but then again the manuals havent arrived yet!)

/ B6000 3pt hitch #9  
I think only the tractors with factory FEL came with the block. Look for a pair of pipes on the brake side that run up from the back (probably under your shutoff) to the front near the engine. These are the pipes that go to the pump. One is feeding the pump, the other is the output. I've seen posts on here where people have added the block or tapped into the output pipe. Search is your friend. The B6000's, 6100's and 7100's are all very similar in setup. Maybe even the 5000's. This may give you some models to search on.

/ B6000 3pt hitch #10  
Several copies from my B7100HST manual.

They may need zoom to be able to read.:D

Attachments

• Hydraulics 1.jpg
    Hydraulics 1.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 511
  • hydraulics2.jpg
    hydraulics2.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 277
Last edited: