Tires Kubota tires and Rims

/ Kubota tires and Rims #1  

P Gadd

Recently bought an L2900 4WD. It has well used 27x8.50-15 R-1 tires on the front and 41x14.00-20 turf tires on the back. I wanted to put new R-1's on the tractor but unable to find 41x14.00-20's in an R-1. Other than a dealer, where can I find either this tire size in R-1 or rims for the rear that would be compatable? Best guess would be an 11.2-24 or 12.4-24. so the front and rear gear ratio in 4wd work together. Suggestions, ideas, thoughts?

/ Kubota tires and Rims #2  
P Gadd,

If you want new call Unverferth of Kalida OH - they specialize in all kinds of tractor rubber and rims.

Used rubber and rims can be found in salvage yards or on eBay.

Good luck!

/ Kubota tires and Rims #3  
See the attached chart for your tire sizes.
You will need different rims. Check savage yards or Kubota owners in your area. By the way WHERE are you located?? KennyV.

Attachments

• L2900Tires.jpg
    L2900Tires.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 2,601
   / Kubota tires and Rims
Thanks for the replies. I am in Central Texas and had masseys in the past so the Kubota 4wd was a little different. After talking with Kubota I was able to find new R-1 tires in metric out of Tenessee. They fit the rims on the tractor and would not damage the front axle. Thanks again for providing me with information.

/ Kubota tires and Rims #5  
I have the same problem... Where did you find the tires? Do you have the contact info or the manufacturer?? I don't want to buy new rims. Thanks.

/ Kubota tires and Rims #6  
I have a Kubota L2900 with Turf Tires and rims that are worn out! i am looking to change to Ag tires. i noticed you guys have been through the same. Please tell where you got tires and rims? How much it cost you? I am in Graham Texas. Please help.

/ Kubota tires and Rims #7  
Hi, I am over in Bridgeport and have previously spoken to this guy on Craigslist when I had an L185. Said he bought several tires w/rims in a storage lot auction. sale-qwfjv-1066677419@craigslist.org is the contact listed. Do a search in DFW farm and garden for tracks for mini excavator- he has a pic of Kubota tires and rims posted and offers a heck of a deal on them.
I sold my orange aand bought a JD so dont have a need now

thx,Ron

Last edited:
   / Kubota tires and Rims #8  
Re: Kubota Rims for model l4630

Good day everyone!.

Our compny is in need of tractor rim model L4630. rim size 13.6 - 26. brand new or surplus will do..
call 02-973-9000 or call/text 0917-545-2740 and look for Jairus Dela cruz. (asap)