B2920 Rear remote kit

/ B2920 Rear remote kit #1  

ericher69

Veteran Member
Tractor
2008 Kubota b2920
How much for the rear remote hydraulic kit for this machine??

What kit number and is it a do it yourself project??

Thanks

ericher69

/ B2920 Rear remote kit #2  
I was told they only offered a single remote, around $800 dealer installed

/ B2920 Rear remote kit
I contacted a local dealer and he asked me single or dual remote. I stated dual.

Price $975 + installation

ericher69

/ B2920 Rear remote kit #4  
Gents,

First of all, let's be clear, these remote valves are not from Kubota. I called Kubota service and they confirmed that it's an aftermarket kit made in the US by??? Don't really want to know.

Parts ordered:
Valve kits : B7309, BL7343 et BL7363. - $680+58+233= $971
Rear work light kit : B7335 - $94.00
40 Amp Alt : B7311 - $204.00

I just installed the dual remote kit on a B2320, same kit for the B2920. Let me tell you that this is not a small task, and don't expect to simply follow the instructions, you will have to be creative. Everything needs to be adjusted, drilled or replaced. The black mounting plate had to be drilled to be mounted inside the ROPS with both valves installed. Mounting the bracket on the outside (as per instructions) was just plain ugly and was a disaster waiting to happen, it sticks out to the side further than the tire.... The valve handles are very cheap, the valve body is not much better. The hoses are fine, but the nipple and elbow assortment is just plain wrong. I was missing two pieces, one was just the wrong size and the other was missing. The overall kit is really an afterthought, don't expect any fancy engineering here, this is a backyard custom job. Get ready to disassemble your new tractor significantly, this was never meant to be done, it's obvious. I will scan the instruction, you be the judge.

I also ordered the rear work light, heavy duty alternator and other real Kubota kits, they all fit very nicely.

Good luck!

Attachments

• DSCN1562.pdf
    127.7 KB · Views: 1,429
  • DSCN1563.pdf
    106.1 KB · Views: 1,120
  • DSCN1564.pdf
    111.7 KB · Views: 1,004
  • DSCN1566.pdf
    113.8 KB · Views: 1,025
  • DSCN1568.pdf
    83.2 KB · Views: 995
   / B2920 Rear remote kit #5  
I hope this is NOT what I just financed w/ my tractor! It has not came in yet. I was under the impression that this lever was going to be a factory mount that came through the dummy cap on the right fender just behind the quarter inching lever. I will be so disappointed if I get what you pictured:(

/ B2920 Rear remote kit #6  
Ask your dealer for the part numbers of your remote kit, mine was built from:
B7309, BL7343 et BL7363

/ B2920 Rear remote kit #7  
Trust,

I was lead to beleive that by my dealer that the remote valves were a kubota kit that was dealer installed. I think he said that they would have levers coming through the dummy plate that you describe. I did not purcahse remotes with my tractor because my budget ran out. Please post photos when you do get them installed.

/ B2920 Rear remote kit #8  
Trust,

I was lead to beleive that by my dealer that the remote valves were a kubota kit that was dealer installed. I think he said that they would have levers coming through the dummy plate that you describe. I did not purcahse remotes with my tractor because my budget ran out. Please post photos when you do get them installed.

I has not came in yet, but I will certainly keep you up to speed. *crossing fingers* I hope it is indeed like it was explained and not the alternative.

J.

/ B2920 Rear remote kit #9  
I called my salesman and asked him about this remote valve. He once again described it as mounting to the rops(below the fender close to the pto) and the lever coming up through the dummy cover. I described to him what was posted here and he seemed certain that was not what I was getting.:confused: We will see, I'm still skeptical.

/ B2920 Rear remote kit #10  
I got the valve in today and just as suspected its like the one posted above:(, mine is a single lever however. Not sure if this is what I want or not. It does not appear to be an easy or quick install as stated above.

J.