Air ride seat

/ Air ride seat #1  

Dmax

Bronze Member
Tractor
KUBOTA M6800SDC
How much better ride do they give?

/ Air ride seat #2  
150%, I just purchased an M-5040 and had one put in along with the third function on the FEL. It also has a rocking motion to take some of the to and fro shock out when on rough ground and going slow.

/ Air ride seat #4  
I would say 30-50% better than standard CUT spring seat. I like the abiltity to adjust depending on how rough the condition are or how I want it to behave at that time. Easy to add or subtract a little air. The spring seats tend to be set and forget for me unless someone else messes with my settings. Some of the more deluxe ag air tractor seats can even compensate for the rate and frequency of movement and make adjustments accordingly to give a smoother ride.

/ Air ride seat
The reason I asks is because I am going to buy a M9540. They have one on the lot with every thing I wanted on it but the air ride seat. Dealer said he could order one for it for around $900.00. I can live with that if is helps the ride some. I have a M6800 and a L5030 both with cabs. The M6800 is not to bad on the ride but the L5030 is pretty bad. The M9540 is going to have radial tires and wheel weights so I would think it would have a better ride than anything I got any way with just the stock seat. One more thing if I order the air ride, is it the whole seat and everything or is it just the base?

/ Air ride seat #6  
Having a M9540 with an air seat and a M6800 without I can tell you the air seat is worth every dollar I paid for it!
Legdoc