BX Loader Operation Issue

/ BX Loader Operation Issue #1  

vincentc77

Hey Guys,

I need some assistance with a nagging issue that just started a few months ago. Occassionaly, the bucket will refuse to lift or lower. It seems that if I find the "special spot" on the lever the bucket will operate. The issue leaves just as quick as it arose. I also believe that the power is not where it should be. Also, I noticed that the transistion between normal up/down and float it very notchy. I'm not sure what this notch should feel like, but I don't believe that the notch should be this pronounced. I verified that the lever moves freely when not connected to the piston, but was hesitant to dive in any further.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Charlie

/ BX Loader Operation Issue #2  
Charlie,
the notch you are feeling is the float detent, it should hold the control in float until you pull it out.
If you are accidentally pulling the lever toward curl with the bucket fully curled there will be no hydraulic fluid for either raising or lowering. KennyV.

/ BX Loader Operation Issue #3  
Are you certain your 3 PH lever has been in the center position? If it is left in "UP" the FEL can starve for operating pressure.