Hydraulic rear remote

/ Hydraulic rear remote #1  

magnatic

Bronze Member
Tractor
2006 BX2350
I want to install a rear snowblower on my BX2350 and still keep the FEL. My dealer said that he can install a rear remote but they are usually attached to the roll bar and it is not esthetically pleasing. Does anyone have experience with this or a photo if you've installed one?
He said another option is to have a toggle switch on the dash with an electronic selenoid. When the switch is up, the selenoid allows fluid to the FEL and when down, it works the rear snowblower.
Any thoughts on this?

/ Hydraulic rear remote #2  
It definately interests me ,i need a remote for my blower too.750 INSTALLED ,500 for parts to do it.Iwant mine in the cab and removable with the cab.
Thoughts ,well lets see,thinkin out loudhere need
toggle switch
electric solenoid
handle to operate hydraulics to blower piston[perhaps log splitter handle]
at least 4 hoses two in two outmabey more?
Ialmost think it wouldnt be much differencein price, in the long run,but a remote would be a less complicated thing .KEEP thinkin mabey we can come up with something
ALAN

/ Hydraulic rear remote #3  
I had the dealer install one on my BX2200 before delivery, $508 installed. I wouldn't want to be without it.

Last edited:
   / Hydraulic rear remote #4  
Hallo Hallo...

You can put an hydraulic block from kubota ( on the right side, behind your back wheel!)= which has a outlet in inlet!! You can find this as wel in your
maintenance manual..
On this extra hydraulic block, you can mount an extra remote valve!!

Look also in the woodsmanual, about the backhoe 6000!!

Goodluck

zunnie from Holland