udt-sudt ?

/ udt-sudt ? #1  

lawn_king

Veteran Member
Tractor
kubota L 3540 hsdc,B 2320 hsdc & lots of other stuff!
Im due for my 1st hydro service. The dealer had only udt, said udt is interchangable with sudt in the hydrostat plus tranny. Can anyone substantiate this?

/ udt-sudt ? #2  
PUDT and SUDT are the same thing,..

/ udt-sudt ? #4  
Working for a Kubota dealer for quite sometime now,.. the service rep assures me they are the same oil.

/ udt-sudt ? #5  
Ditto- Read SKYPUP.
They are not the same oil.

/ udt-sudt ? #6  
Ditto- Read SKYPUP.
They are not the same oil.

I didn't say UDT I said PUDT that stands for PREMIUM UDT,.. as far as I know UDT and SUDT are no longer available and if you are buying it its old stock,. as in discontinued. The only thing available it Premium udt,.. which is a multiviscocity to replace the aforementioned.

/ udt-sudt ? #7  
Jason,

Sorry for confusion, i was refferring the the original post UDT vs SUDT

Although I was not awhere they renamed SUDT since i just bouth some the other week.

There must be a lot of old stock out there so we just wanted to make it clear to the original poster the there is a difference between UDT and SUDT if thats what his store is still carrying UDT. He idid not mention PUDT.

/ udt-sudt ? #8  
No harm done,.. I guess I should have clarified a little more myself.

From my knowledge,.. they did improvements to the transmissions and hydraulics over the years,.. and to reduce cost for supplying 2 different oils,.. they incorporated both oils into one,.. Premium UDT, it is a replacement of the UDT and SUDT

/ udt-sudt ?
Its kubota labled, so im sure it's top quality. Thankx everyone, this hydro oil is not cheap, i would hate to perform this service with the wrong product.

/ udt-sudt ? #10  
.. and to reduce cost for supplying 2 different oils,.. they incorporated both oils into one,.. Premium UDT, it is a replacement of the UDT and SUDT

Is the PUDT priced like the old SUDT or somewhere between UDT and SUDT (i.e. are they passing on any cost savings)? Thanks.