Tractor
    Kubota B7800HSTF / RTV900 diesel 4x4

Default new orange toy arrived...

I picked up an RTV 900 this weekend... it's awesome...

tc

the garage is gettin' kind of tight now....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -kubotas1-jpg   -rtv3-jpg  

Tractor
    Kubota BX2230

Default Re: new orange toy arrived...

HOT!!! That is SOOOO on my list. Even the wife agrees I need one...step 1 to any expensive purchase.

Congrats!!!
    Kubota BX2230, FEL, Woods BH, 60" MMM, Bagger, 4' Box Blade, PHD, 8' x 20' 10k# Dovetail Trailer

Those of you who think you know it all are particularly annoying to those of us who do.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    JD LA115, WH 244, WH 525 hydro-pops,Original Troy Built Horse 8 HP

Quote Originally Posted by tctx View Post

tc

OK does it or can it have a 540 RPM PTO installed?

Tractor
    Kubota M5140

Quote Originally Posted by tctx View Post

tc

My yard foreman just got one about a month ago, looks just like yours actually. I have to tell you that I was very impressed with this machine when I took it for a ride. This thing is totally built. When you compare what you get from any of the others...Polaris, Cat, Yamaha....this thing pound for pound, dollar for dollar absolutely kills the competition....period!! Nice buy, Looks good!!
    Kubota M5140, LA1153 loader w/quick attach, R1 tires, 3000# pallet forks, 3point hitch adapter, 60" rotary mower, 1300# 3point ballast block, Uniforest 50E Log Winch

Tractor
    Kubota M5140

I can't tell from the pic....does yours have the hydraulic dump?
    Kubota M5140, LA1153 loader w/quick attach, R1 tires, 3000# pallet forks, 3point hitch adapter, 60" rotary mower, 1300# 3point ballast block, Uniforest 50E Log Winch

Tractor
    Kubota B7800HSTF / RTV900 diesel 4x4

Yes it does, it's the worksite model, the hydraulic dump is standard... within a few hours of getting it home, the trailer ball was on it and it very aptly moved the 7k lb utility trailer (~ 1700#s) that it came home on to a suitable parking position for the weekend.

Y'er right Keith - I had brung my wife along to look at a few machine s before getting this one from my kubota dealer... she couldn't be seen in the last Gator 6x4 we looked at... it was a bucket o'rust and was pretty beat on considering the low hours on the meter....

This was a recent trade in at the dealer... I had called up about a week and a half ago asking one of the guys there to keep his eyes open for me and he called back early last week with a deal I couldn't turn down... and the Mrs. appears to agree that this is the cleanest one we've looked at over the past few months...

tc

Gold Member

Looks great, can't believe its used. Whoever had it took care of it. I want one but the price is close to a L series tractor. Wife says no more toys ( right now ) LOL
    May the Force be with you!

Tractor
    Kubota Grand L 3940

Hey guys, kubota now has a gasoline version...RTV500. Check it out. It might fit your budget a little better. They also have a 4 seater coming out in February that will compete with the Kawasaki 3010 Trans 4
    Grand L3940 HST, Wallenstein BX62 chipper, Woods GTR72 tiller, Woods BH90-X backhoe, 724 FEL, forks, 1000lb PTO rotary spreader, Woods PRD8400 finish mower, Leinbach 7' landscape rake, United 7' box blade, Pequea 80 bushel manure spreader, Woods 7' Brush Hog.