L3130 LA723 loader QA = Universal Skid Steer QA System?

/ L3130 LA723 loader QA = Universal Skid Steer QA System? #1  

ZCowboy001

Tractor
2005 Kubota L3130
Does anyone know if the LA723 QA system will work with Skid steer attachments with universal QA?

I'm thinking about purchasing a 72" rock grapple from ebay...

New 72" Rock Grapple Skid Steer Attachments Equipment - eBay (item 120238655043 end time Oct-22-08 19:56:38 PDT)

Does anyone know if this is a good piece of equipment?.... Will it fit my tractor?.... Anything else that I might have to do/know before using this attachment?

I'm a newbie to tractors and I thought this would be a good thing for moving firewood logs and moving rockwalls that criss cross my property?

Thanks,

Wei

/ L3130 LA723 loader QA = Universal Skid Steer QA System? #2  
If you have the Quick Attach bucket then it will would hook-up. The Quick Attach loader does not mean the bucket is! I'd recommend no more then a 60" as the heavier weight of a rock bucket would take up a lot of your potential load!

/ L3130 LA723 loader QA = Universal Skid Steer QA System? #3  
When I purchased my WR Long root grapple I took my "skid-steer quick attach bucket" off of my LA 723 loader and brought to my local Mahindra dealer just to be sure the buckets would interchange. They fit perfectly. I think the key is "skid-steer" quick attach and not just any quick attach system. Good luck with it

/ L3130 LA723 loader QA = Universal Skid Steer QA System? #4  
You should search for Markham welding on here. They are selling grapples for about half that Ebay price.