Flipped my BX24

/ Flipped my BX24 #31  
I am on the Eastern Shore-flat as flat can be
yeah you have nothing to worry about. i thought maybe your location had changed or something, cause i'd say the highest elevation is probably the landfill in your parts! just drive safe.

/ Flipped my BX24 #32  
To remove your glow plugs, clean the top of your engine and:

1. Find the bus bar on the intake side of the valve cover.

2. Remove the tiny nuts holding the wire to the bus bar and the bus bar to the glow plugs. It's like 6 or 7 mm.

3. Unscrew the glow plugs with a deep socket. It's 10mm maybe.

4. After they are clear of the threads they are still a tight fit. Pull them out like a wine cork.

Crank it until you're convinced the cylinders are dry, reverse the process and start it up.

Pics attached (the nuts and washers above the plugs are from the valve cover, just ignore those).

I'm trying to understand the details here for when it happens to me...
What do you mean by "cranking the engine"? Is that turning the key/ignition or turning something else manually?

/ Flipped my BX24 #33  
When you turn the key and start the engine, you are cranking the engine. This terminology comes from a long time ago before electric starters were installed on engines. There was a device that was inserted into the front of the engine and was used to turn the engine over to start it. The device was called a "crank". Thus when starting an engine, you were "cranking" it.