New B2620!

/ New B2620! #1  

Ozark Hollow

Missouri Ozarks, in a hollow with a creek.
Tractor
B2620
After wanting a tractor for the last ten years or so, (ok I'll admit it, most of my life), I finally got my B2620 delivered yesterday. The dealer surprised me, I didn't expect it to get here until Monday. I wish I could have gotten the usual picture of it on the delivery trailer, but they had it off before I even knew they were here.

Today I spent a happy afternoon reclaiming some trails, part of my barn pasture, and started on leveling out my creek crossings a little better. I still can't believe it. I've been making do for years with a 1970 Cub Cadet 127, and an old Steiner MPV that I picked up at an auction.

I've been obsessively reading these forums for about a month, and I'd like to thank all the people who have posted so many helpful topics here. As a tractor novice, I'm sure that I'll be much better able to avoid many of the pitfalls that my ignorance would have caused me before reading these forums. Just as an example, today I put the tractor in high, and was alarmed by the transmission whine. But I came here before I made a fool of myself with the dealer complaining about something that other users have been reassured is normal.

Thanks guys!

B2620 FEL LA 364 Woods BB48x Woods Box Scraper GBC48

/ New B2620! #2  
Congradulation on the new tractor!

KC

/ New B2620! #4  
Congrats...Let the hour meter begin!

Don

/ New B2620! #6  
C O N G R A T S >
After wanting a tractor for the last ten years or so, (ok I'll admit it, most of my life), I finally got my B2620 delivered yesterday. The dealer surprised me, I didn't expect it to get here until Monday. I wish I could have gotten the usual picture of it on the delivery trailer, but they had it off before I even knew they were here.

Today I spent a happy afternoon reclaiming some trails, part of my barn pasture, and started on leveling out my creek crossings a little better. I still can't believe it. I've been making do for years with a 1970 Cub Cadet 127, and an old Steiner MPV that I picked up at an auction.

I've been obsessively reading these forums for about a month, and I'd like to thank all the people who have posted so many helpful topics here. As a tractor novice, I'm sure that I'll be much better able to avoid many of the pitfalls that my ignorance would have caused me before reading these forums. Just as an example, today I put the tractor in high, and was alarmed by the transmission whine. But I came here before I made a fool of myself with the dealer complaining about something that other users have been reassured is normal.

Thanks guys!

B2620 FEL LA 364 Woods BB48x Woods Box Scraper GBC48