BX SERIES - DUMP COLLECTION LOW & HIGH DUMP

/ BX SERIES - DUMP COLLECTION LOW & HIGH DUMP #3  
Yeah from what I can tell the grass catcher available in the US requires emptying bags. I Would love that system

/ BX SERIES - DUMP COLLECTION LOW & HIGH DUMP #4  
Bernie - Yes, Kubota's US model does require manual dumping...which can be a real pain with leaves (I only use mine for leaves). The vacuum does such a good job on leaves that it fills up quickly...requiring lots of trips to the leaf pile.:(

Stuart - I've drooled over those european baggers since before getting my US model. Since Kubota markets globally, I'd have to guess there's a safefy or environmental reason those baggers aren't sold here. I watched the video and noticed that the high bagger uses the BX7326 rear hydraulic kit...which adds two hydraulic functions in that unused space on the right fender. Unfortuately, that kit's only for the 1850 and 2350. I understand there are subframe and ROPS issues with the TLBs...which leaves me out:mad:. Not having to get off and on the tractor to empty the bags sure would make all those leaf-dumping trips tolerable...:cool:

/ BX SERIES - DUMP COLLECTION LOW & HIGH DUMP #5  
I have no idea why they do that! But if they are monitoring this I can tell them that they are loosing money because I am having a hard time justifying the bagger they offer here but would have no problem with getting a high dump if it were an option to me.;)

/ BX SERIES - DUMP COLLECTION LOW & HIGH DUMP #6  
I would bet those items are built locally by a third party, and labeled by Kubota. The cost of shipping them out of country prevents them from being offered here.

/ BX SERIES - DUMP COLLECTION LOW & HIGH DUMP
NH DRAGON,

When you find an insider pleaseeeeeee send him my way and did you notice the hydraulic door action on the dump catcher? I would love to have the low dump.

In addition to the bagger did you notice the glass cab enclosure?
Kubota needs to get on the ball here in the states and get some of these great items here.

/ BX SERIES - DUMP COLLECTION LOW & HIGH DUMP #9  
I would bet those items are built locally by a third party, and labeled by Kubota. The cost of shipping them out of country prevents them from being offered here.
It's interesting to hear you say that, because I was looking at my company's landscapers tooling around the large grounds on Scags with grass collector covers, and bags identical to those on my BX-24

/ BX SERIES - DUMP COLLECTION LOW & HIGH DUMP #10  
You'd think the largest L&G eqt market in the world would get all the options.
Looking closer, those European BX's also have a rear view mirror, taller steering wheel and a bent ROPS.