Oil & Fuel Fuel tank...again

/ Fuel tank...again #1  

HeliMark

Tractor
Kubota BX2200
First time in three weeks, I have a chance to use my tractor (BX2200). As usual, it does what I need it to do, not leaving me with a good excuse to use with the boss for trading up to a bigger tractor. I parked it and what did I see? Diesel fuel dripping on the left rear tire! Argggghhh

This is going to be the third time! First was a crack in the tank. Second was the gasket on the fuel sender unit being bad. And yes, now once again, it looks like the gasket on the fuel sender again.

Even though I have owned it for over a year, my dealers responce was I will get it fixed for you asap. At least it is nice to have a good dealer.

Of course it was rude of dealer to laugh at me when I suggested a straight trade of my tractor for the BX22 that he has on his lot.

/ Fuel tank...again #2  
When I have a leak at the fuel sending unit I have found that the tank is not shaped correctly where the sending unit mounts into the tank. I would have the dealer install a new tank and that should take care of it. (I have been working on Kubota equipment for 14 years)