QuickHitch BX2751 for BX question?

/ QuickHitch BX2751 for BX question? #1  

stuarth

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2670
Does anyone know the correct way the wedge blocks go on the quick hitch? I thought they held the top on the bumper and then I noticed in a picture here that they are wedging the quick hitch up tight.
I would like to say thanks for the help in advance also.

/ QuickHitch BX2751 for BX question? #2  
Not sure I understand the question.

Are you referring to Pat's? It came with 2 small shims when I bought it several years ago.

If so, I believe I used them on the Top on the BX2200. It was a matter of cerntering the hitches with the ball on the end of the lift arm.

I do not use them on the B2620.... Don't need them..

Tom

/ QuickHitch BX2751 for BX question?
I am talking about the quick hitch made by Kubota for the front blade. These are the wedge blocks that go on the inside side of the top of the frame of the tractor up front.

/ QuickHitch BX2751 for BX question? #4  
I am talking about the quick hitch made by Kubota for the front blade. These are the wedge blocks that go on the inside side of the top of the frame of the tractor up front.

If ya take a good look at the hitch and blocks, they can only go in flat side up in order to fit into the hitch.

/ QuickHitch BX2751 for BX question? #5  
Loosen them up and set the quick hitch over the front, line up your bottom pins and then tighten the the two wedges, which will lift the whole hitch up, making it tight/solid.

The wedges should look flat across the top and would angle up, if viewed from the bottom.

/ QuickHitch BX2751 for BX question?
Thanks for the answer. they wedge the hitch up tight.