B3030 loader hydrolics power?

/ B3030 loader hydrolics power? #1  

BizDoc

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030HSDC
I have a B3030 hydrostat trans and a cab. The front loader has a quick attach front with a skid steer quick attach bucket. I have power enough to pick up items in the bucket, but my issue is when I need to pick up the front end to slide the mower deck on and off the loader hydrolics are very weak. Additionally I sometimes get the tractor stuck, and in the past with my previous New Holland I would use the front bucket to pick up the front end and push or pull the tractor in what ever direction I needed to get unstuck. My New Holland was a 21 HP and the loader had plenty of power to lift the front of the tractor with absolutely no problem, for either sliding the mower deck or moving the tractor backward or forward. This 30 hp Kubota just does not have the power in the loader hydrolics to lift and move me. I called the dealer and he said he thinks it is because they (at my request when purchasing) put on the woods quick attach front end and bobcat bucket. He thinks this made it too heavy. I would understand if I had issues in raising the bucket with a load, but this is with the bucket on the ground pushing down, that would negate the weight of the quick attach front end and skid steer bucket. Anyone else have any similar issues with their Kubotas??

/ B3030 loader hydrolics power? #2  
Not 1 iota!! My FEL will lift the front of my B3030 so quickly its almost scary

/ B3030 loader hydrolics power? #3  
   / B3030 loader hydrolics power? #4  
You may want to check your hydraulic pressure with a guage. Frequently they are set well below capacity from the factory.

/ B3030 loader hydrolics power?
Thank you, guys. I'll have to get it into the garage so they can check the pressure. It takes me about an hour to drive it there, but I just can't bring myself pay the $75.00 for the pickup charge. $7.00 in diesel and two hours drive time beats the $75.00 pick up charge.

/ B3030 loader hydrolics power? #6  
+2
Mine will also lift the front of the tractor off the ground with either the front loader or front hydraulic blade.

/ B3030 loader hydrolics power? #7  
Mine will lift the front end even at idle, so something definitely needs to be adjusted on yours.

/ B3030 loader hydrolics power? #8  
i thought my loader on my bx24 was really weak also but i bought a pressure gauge and checked it and the pressure was set really low from the factory. i bumped it up just slightly over spec and its like a new machine.

/ B3030 loader hydrolics power? #9  
Sending mine away this week, hydo is chirping, fluid is clean and full. Sometimes I get really good power out of mine and sometimes its a week dog. I never really have any propblems out of the loader mine is just with the BH.
we shall see

/ B3030 loader hydrolics power? #10  
You may want to check your hydraulic pressure with a guage. Frequently they are set well below capacity from the factory.

Its great to have someone answer my 3030 posts for me, hows she treating you?