Bronze Member

Default BX 1500 Aux. Hydraulics?

Hi everyone,

Does any one know if on the BX 1500's hydraulic pump there is any outlet ports for hoses that can be routed to the back for a small cylinder for a claw? Or if there is anything at all that can be done. I know I could do it if I took off the front loader, and ran a hydraulic hose or two to the back, but I will need the loader on most all the time.

Thanks alot

Tractor
    Deere 318

Default Re: BX 1500 Aux. Hydraulics?

As far as I know, Aux hydraulics can be added to any BX. I asked the same questions today about a BX1860 and my dealer said $600 installed.....I did not get into specifics about part numbers and part prices though.

Tractor
    Kubota BX25

I know on the later model BX's you can order rear remotes that mount on the inside of the ROPS (I think) and plum into the hydraulic block on the transmission - no need to tap into the pump and run long hoses. Check with some of the dealers who frequent here.

There is also this thread http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/k...t-install.html laying out the install process on a BX2350 pretty clearly. If I ever get the rear remotes, I plan to do the install myself.
    Chris

2 acres and a mule, er, Kubota BX25, and too many other toys,er, tools to list.

Bronze Member

So does anyone know where I could find the kit to do it? I read that link you said and the one guy there said it was a pretty simple install. Sure would be nice to have if I could find it for the right price.

Tractor
    Kubota BX25

Quote Originally Posted by Prodirt6000 View Post
    So does anyone know where I could find the kit to do it? I read that link you said and the one guy there said it was a pretty simple install. Sure would be nice to have if I could find it for the right price.
    Call your local dealer and see what they can get you and at what cost. Or, give Messick's a call, they ship nationwide.

Tractor Parts for kubota, New Holland, Case, and more...
    Chris

2 acres and a mule, er, Kubota BX25, and too many other toys,er, tools to list.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2200