Snow First snow fall of the year

/ First snow fall of the year #11  
It was zero here this morning. I understand that tonight/tomorrow we should receive more snow.:D:D

/ First snow fall of the year #12  
We had 0 this morning also with a below 0 windchill here in northern Wisconsin. No snow yet ,but I do have the blade on the 4 wheeler. The BX waits to move the banks. ATV is a lot faster to move snow.

/ First snow fall of the year
We got four feet of snow today on top of what we got yesterday. I had no time for pictures, as I was on stand by @ the fire hall. The highway was closed for 12 hours due to the storm. We had to get to the fire hall by snow mobile & stood by, in case we got a medical assist call to respond by snowmobile. We couldn't move the fire trucks if we wanted to. The road opened up just in time for me to go into work, talk about bad luck. It was reported that there was over 300 vehicles stranded or disabled. I'm off tomorrow so I should get time for pics, if I'm not plowing or shoveling.

/ First snow fall of the year #14  
We got four feet of snow today on top of what we got yesterday. I had no time for pictures, as I was on stand by @ the fire hall. The highway was closed for 12 hours due to the storm. We had to get to the fire hall by snow mobile & stood by, in case we got a medical assist call to respond by snowmobile. We couldn't move the fire trucks if we wanted to. The road opened up just in time for me to go into work, talk about bad luck. It was reported that there was over 300 vehicles stranded or disabled. I'm off tomorrow so I should get time for pics, if I'm not plowing or shoveling.
Where are you located that you got 4' of snow ?
Let us know how that BX1850 with the 60'' front blade handles it.
I have a BX1500 with that same blade but the most snow I ever pushed with it is the 4'' we got last winter.
4'' 4' quite a difference.!.

/ First snow fall of the year #15  
I'm here in northern Vermont and have a couple of inches. I have a 72" blade that is scheduled to be delivered Friday after Thanksgiving. I also just picked up a used New Holland 716C snowblower but don't think the snow is deep enough yet for it. I really don't feel like putting the rear blade on, so I may just try pushing it with the bucket untill next Friday. We are suppose to get that storm on Monday - Wednesday so I guess the blower will get a work out. I'd prefer to have both the blade and blower on but patience.

/ First snow fall of the year #16  
We had our first snow here in Central Pa. About an inch but enough to cause numerous accidents and shutting down traffic!!

Jadd where are you located at?

/ First snow fall of the year
Locat -South Western Ontario Lambton County. Port Franks, Forest, Arkona, Northville

/ First snow fall of the year #19  
Locat -South Western Ontario Lambton County. Port Franks, Forest, Arkona, Northville

Hello Jadd,

Do you know if the sugar beet harvest was completed before the snowcame to visit? :eek:

/ First snow fall of the year #20  
I can't wait to get the hydraulic blade setup for my B2320. I am sure it will be more fun that plowing with my old JD 110 garden tractor and blowing with my old Cadet 129. Do you have any action pictures or pictures of the plow setup on your tractor?

Awww...now you've gone and made me miss my old Cub 123 and 1450. The 1450 with the single stage Thrower would really move some snow if you could keep it revved up. Will I miss those 10 degree, 4am, 20 mph wind, no cab, snow-suit, motorcycle helmet, freezing by behind off days....no. But man those old cubs were good to me for a long time. Since replaced by a BX2200, cab, snower thrower, heat, lights, wiper.... I remember when I was young and tough :)
JohnnyB