Kubota BX25 4-point hitch needed???

/ Kubota BX25 4-point hitch needed??? #1  

stuarth

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2670
Does anyone know of a vendor that has a four-point hitch I can put my 2" receiver bar into on my BX25 Kubota? If it were to mount to the lower 2 hooks of the four point mounting and then the top link of the three point mounting or the top two mounts of the four point I could have a fixed trailer ball without having to get out the three point arm and all the other pieces.
BXpanded mentioned they use the hitch they offer with the "carryall" for many things but I do not feel it's secure enough only resting on the bottom plate and pined at the top link to move my trailer accross a slight incline that I need to go sideways on to get my trailer to the driveway. BXpanded said they were working on one but I am in need of one now.

/ Kubota BX25 4-point hitch needed??? #2  
You mean a 3 pt hitch...right??

I have something like the easy hitch. Just click on the store at the top of the page and you need a spreader/ draw bar to complete the hitch.

/ Kubota BX25 4-point hitch needed??? #3  
Let me begin with I am not sure I understand all you were trying to explain either. But think your concern is the lift arms raising up when you are pulling a trailer with it on 3 pth, correct?

Are you pulling a tongue trailer or a goose neck? If a tongue does your tractor have the option of using a fixed draw bar? If it does that should solve your problem. Just use pin or bolt ball onto the fix draw bar.

/ Kubota BX25 4-point hitch needed???
I have a BX25 just like the BX24, BX23 and the BX22. The BX25 has a BH on it and NO lower arms (they are an option now). What I want is a hitch that goes into the lower mounts that are like huge hooks just like the BH attaches and then up to the bracket where the top link would attach. I want the hitch to have a 2" receiver so I can slind in my 2" draw bar with a trailer ball or any of the other draw bars I have.
My backhow does not attach to a three point mount it is a four point mount.

Here is what I am looking for but to fit the mounting points of my BX25 in the back.

Attachments

• hitch.jpg
    hitch.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,487
  • ball-mount.jpg
    ball-mount.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 1,492
Go to BXpanded.com and look at the video of the sprayer install. Now just look at the hitch and disregard the sprayer, that is what I am after. But I want it to mount into the lower two BH mounts so it is stronger.

/ Kubota BX25 4-point hitch needed??? #7  
Is this what you want?

Tractor Supply Company - FarmForce Trailer Mover

If so, you need a three point hitch. The gear is an option on the BX25, about $150. The BX22,BX23 and BX24 came with it. One of the bummers to the BX25.

Check the old threads. Someone mounted a ball to the backhoe step to move trailer around. There are also clamp on drawbar receivers you can mount to your FEL. I'm not sure how sturdy they are. Here it is

Tractor Supply Company - Hitch Receiver Clamp

Hope this helps

/ Kubota BX25 4-point hitch needed??? #8  
No - i think what you need is to get a 3 pt hitch for your BX25 and get a flat drawbar from TSC and the ez mover hitch like this here https://www.imcuniverse.com/store/ezmover.htm . Then you can use your drawbar hitches on the BX25. Of course , you gotta remove your BH to do this.

/ Kubota BX25 4-point hitch needed??? #9  
Stu, The Quick-On Receiver hitch is finished. I'll send a pic to your email.

/ Kubota BX25 4-point hitch needed??? #10  
i understand what he wants. he want a reciever that uses the quck attach points of the backhoe so when i removes the bh he can just mount the hitch and not install the 3pt. it would have big welded pins on the bottom to drop into the hooks then on the top, a fat slide in pin on each side. i have a 24 and in my searches i have never seen anything at all available for our tractors that mounts in that fashon. everything is to attach to a 3pt hitch. only thing you are going to do is fab one up yourself or bite the bullet and buy the 3pt hitch for your tractor. you'll need it anyway for something down the road. a tractor ain't a tractor without the 3pt.