A few pics

/ A few pics #1  

dodge man

Super Star Member
Tractor
JD 2025R
A few pics of my BX 2350. The wood box is a home made ballast box. Its a little embarassing after seeing some of the welding and metal work others have done but it works. I originally sized it for two concrete blocks but I put weight lifting weights in it instead and that leaves room for a chain saw. I also have a pic my deck up against the wall with a set of Larry's axle stands that I got in the mail today. I also have a picture of the 3 point hitch attachement that allows a ball to be hooked up for trailers. Also an overall pic of my tractor. You can see how I mounted my lights. I orginally had them mounted vertically but wasn't happy with the pattern. I just went with two lights instead of four. I'm sure 4 would work better but the two do a pretty good job. I'd love to put them on top to the ROPS but I don't think they would last. We have to many low hanging limbs. Hopefully I got the pictures to attach, this is my first try.

Attachments

• DSCN0472.JPG
    DSCN0472.JPG
    786.1 KB · Views: 340
  • DSCN0471.JPG
    DSCN0471.JPG
    728.3 KB · Views: 331
  • DSCN0474.JPG
    DSCN0474.JPG
    831.8 KB · Views: 342
  • DSCN0473.JPG
    DSCN0473.JPG
    760.7 KB · Views: 336
   / A few pics #2  
Very nice.
I also just received my axle stands; they sure help keep the mower deck out of the way and save space in the garage.
Where did you get the 3 point hitch attachement?

/ A few pics #3  
Cool pics, thanks for sharing.

Don

/ A few pics #4  
If you want to make a heavier weight box for just a few bucks, do a search, and see how some of the folks have just filled a trash can with concrete, after fitting the required 3PH pins...

/ A few pics #5  
Nice pics, dodge man. Got a link for Larry, the guy who makes the axle stands?

/ A few pics #9  
You are a man who is very nice to his tractor and implements. Notice the belt was taken off the mowing deck. I like the weight box too. I made my first one out of an old garbage can filled with concrete and rocks.