New B2320

/ New B2320 #1  

schipman

I just purchased a new B2320 with block heater, filled tires, rear work light and bucket hook. It seems really nice and smooth, no vibrations and very fast hydraulics. I never had a diesel tractor before. I've had a Ford 9N with a loader and a Farmall Super AV with loader and still have an Economy/Power King with loader, which works good, but is painfully slow. The Kubota's hydraulics fly up and down - almost seems too fast. Does anybody else think the fuel filter is in a bad spot? It is right near the right front tire. It looks like you could throw a rock and damage the housing very easily. But other than that, it seems like a really nice tractor. I will be picking up the back blade this week and maybe my wife can take some pictures and post them.

/ New B2320 #2  
Congrates on the new tractor. The B2320 is a fine machine.

I've never heard of fuel filter ever being hit. I seen it in the same location on a number of other models.

/ New B2320 #3  
Congrats on the tractor you will love it. I have the 2620 now w/ 50 hrs. and it has exceeded my expectations. I have very uneven groun in spots and have done a good amount of grading rock removal on trails in the woods and filter location has not been an issue, enjoy!!!!!

/ New B2320 #4  
Congratulations on your new tractor:)

If the fuel filter is where my B7800's is you would suspect that there could be problems. Fortunately, despite using my B7800 for forestry work, I have not had a problem.

A TBN member here custom made a guard for his B2630 and then made more and sold them to other TBN B2630 owners. Sadly it would not fit a B7800. Maybe it would fit a B2320? Try searching the forums.

/ New B2320 #5  
I think you will enjoy your machine very much. I have the B2620 and it is in snowblower mode right now. I have cleared my long driveway several times with no chains in 4wd. It has made my life so much easier. This machine may be the best thing I have ever purchased.

The fuel filter location doesn't seem problematic to me. It will be easy to access when replacement time comes. You had to remove the rear wheel to access the filter on my last machine, so I'm glad it's where it is.

If I had to complain about something, I guess it would be the fenders are a little flimsy where the grab handles are attached. Other than that, I've only been thinking about attachments I 'need' to buy. :cool:

/ New B2320 #6  
If I had to complain about something, I guess it would be the fenders are a little flimsy where the grab handles are attached. Other than that, I've only been thinking about attachments I 'need' to buy. :cool:

I agree with evil on that, as well as the grill guard blocks the headlights. Neither are biggies.

/ New B2320 #7  
Congrats on your new tractor...Always happy to hear someone else has joined the club.

Don