BobCat quick attachments

/ BobCat quick attachments #1  

JC3

Tractor
B7610
I am possibly going to purchase a 7800 with the Bobcat quick attach front end
on the loader. It has the bucket already, but I would like to add a power angle
snow plow. Has anyone ever used this setup before and was it satisfactory?
How did you add the power angle hydraulics?

/ BobCat quick attachments #2  
I am possibly going to purchase a 7800 with the Bobcat quick attach front end
on the loader. It has the bucket already, but I would like to add a power angle
snow plow. Has anyone ever used this setup before and was it satisfactory?
How did you add the power angle hydraulics?

I was told by a local dealer that the Quick Attach took to much of the FEL lifting on the smaller cuts, I was looking at a Kioti CK20s

KC

/ BobCat quick attachments #3  
I don't know what the SS QA weighs but the lifting capacity of the La402 is only like 800Lbs. You might want to make sure the tractor has the universal Skid Steer QA and not just the Kubota Auick Attach. I know that make a blade for plowing that doesn't mount to the FEL.

/ BobCat quick attachments #4  
Hello
I have had a 7800 for 4 years with ati quick attach bucket I have added a 7 1/2 foot quick attach fisher power angle with no problems

/ BobCat quick attachments #5  
I have a 3240HST with the SS QA. See enclosed picture for what I purchased off of ebay to remedy your situation. Easily mounted a meyer 7.5' angle plow to this adapter. Run the plow angle hydrualics off of the loader bucket role functions. Works great. Way better than pulling snow with a back blade or driving in reverse for my 1 mile drive. Did that for 8 years.

Attachments

• Skid steer QA adapter.bmp
    954.4 KB · Views: 441
   / BobCat quick attachments #6  
I have a B-26 with the shid steer QA, and I have started using a 5' curtis plow for this winter, I have been pleased so far, a couple of issues though, I am unable to use the float mode on the plow, as the geometery tends to lift the front tires off the ground, second, is that the plow is a long way out in front, so it has more leverage on pushing the whole machine around in icy conditions. But overall, I am very pleased with the setup, I can remove the plow in 30 seconds and install my forks or bucket, without a big todo :D As for the added hydraulics, I added the WR Lond 3rd function valve kit, It uses an electric solenoid valve, controlled via a rocker switch mounted to your joystivk handle, it works great. Plan on spending about $700 for the WR Long kit with the quick disconnects and hoses, also If you buy a new power angle plow, you will be in the area of $3k, I bought mine used for $1500 , which I thought was a lot for a used plow, untill I shopped for new ones!

Attachments

• 100_1841.jpg
    100_1841.jpg
    921.2 KB · Views: 433
  • 100_1842.jpg
    100_1842.jpg
    821 KB · Views: 261