Help IDing B7100 FEL?

/ Help IDing B7100 FEL? #1  

stig

Hi guys,

I've managed to track down a FEL for my B7100, but am having trouble identifying it as it doesn't appear to be the 'usual' old B219 or newer B1630? Any ideas from the following pics?

b7100fel1.jpg

b7100fel4.jpg

b7100fel3.jpg

Thanks!

/ Help IDing B7100 FEL? #2  
Hi there,
whereabouts are you? as im in the uk. I have the same loader which is a Kubota K450B Loader. If you email me your contact details I can scan the instruction book and send it to you. I've had the loader and used it a **** of a lot, as you'll see from the photo it will handle a lot of heavy work, its certainly paid for itself!!! Iv'e also attached a phot of the backhoe in use digging out a tree stump. The only thing you have to remember with the machine is that it is a small tractor abd although it does the work great it does take longer than a full sized machine, but then there's be no fun in letting someone else do the work!

Attachments

• 7100.JPG
    7100.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 617
  • b7100_2.JPG
    b7100_2.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 405
   / Help IDing B7100 FEL?
Hi Mat - if you could scan the owners manual that would be excellent! I've got the same backhoe (currently awaiting re-assembly after stripping and refurbing it).

I'm in the UK, but the tractor is at our house in Brittany. It was tricky finding a hoe/loader seperate from the tractor, but I managed it! Worked out well cost wise too.

Completely agree on the tractor size/work issue.

Have replied to your private message with my email address for the manual.

Thanks again!
Chris

/ Help IDing B7100 FEL? #4  
My FEL is different than yours, mine is the Kubota B219, but it looks like my BH is the same, Kubota B629. My B7100 is a 1977 and it is my best friend. :D

Not sure but I might still have the PDF of the manual for the BH on my old computer if you need it.

Cleve

/ Help IDing B7100 FEL? #5  
My FEL is different than yours, mine is the Kubota B219, but it looks like my BH is the same, Kubota B629. My B7100 is a 1977 and it is my best friend. :D

Not sure but I might still have the PDF of the manual for the BH on my old computer if you need it.

Cleve
HI Amitysanimal,

A copy of the pdf for the back hoe would be great if you still have it. My B7100 is I believe a 1979 model, The back hoe I think is a Brantly made LD6, but I dont think Brantly exist anymore or perhaps they were taken over by someone else.
Thanks in anticipation
Mat

/ Help IDing B7100 FEL? #6  
I tried to post the manual on here but it is .08 kb too big, not sure how to make it smaller.

I did e-mail it to Mat, hopefully he got it.

Actually just noticed in the manual they call it a Brantley 625.

Cleve

Last edited:
   / Help IDing B7100 FEL? #7  
I also have the manual for the tractor and the B219 front end loader if anyone needs it.

Cleve