Implement advice?

/ Implement advice? #21  
Wen is correct on roundUp's term "concentrate". Must be a philosophy of "confuse 'um with b.S". It gets very confusing when you look at the variety of strengths of concentrates at different prices in various size containers. One must actually compute the cost of the solution to determine the cost of the application. For instance they have two identical products: a "super concentrate" weed and grass killer and a brush killer, both with 41% ingredient. You just use twice as much of the brush killer. They don't give the consumer much credit for being able to decipher the b.s.

/ Implement advice? #22  
Round-up with a"L&G" on it for Lawn & Grass is 18%;the 2-1/2 gal from the farm supply store that runs ~ $110 is the 41% stuff--I think. RCH

RCH<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Rch on 8/23/00 06:30 PM.</FONT></P>

/ Implement advice? #23  
That's the point I was going to make but as usual you beat me to it. Good point, I must say they do it to confuse you, there are at least a few different concentrate percentages that I've seen in round up alone.

Read the small print what might seem like the best deal may not be!
Gordon

/ Implement advice? #24  
I assume you've all found that insecticides are the same way; different concentrates. I don't use a lot, but use Diazinon more than anything else and buying the stronger concentrated stuff at the ag chemical places makes it cost about half what you pay for the quarts at Wal-mart.

Bird