Install Auxiliary Hydraulics on Kubota B7100hsd

/ Install Auxiliary Hydraulics on Kubota B7100hsd #1  

mike k

can anyone tell me how to Install Auxiliary Hydraulics on Kubota B7100

/ Install Auxiliary Hydraulics on Kubota B7100hsd #2  
Welcome to TBN Mike!

While not familiar with the HST version of a 7100, I imagine it would be similar to the gear drive.

I'd unscrew the steel tube taking pressure from the pump to the 3ph valve, and cut an inch or two out at a convenient (predetermined) point.

Then bronze an elbow to each cut end and re-install.

Attach hoses to both elbows and connect them to a suitable spool valve, taking care to connect pump pressure to pressure and return to the 3ph line.

I think most if not all spool valves will need a pressure relief hose returning oil to the transmission.

Finally you'll need two hoses to your breakaways or alternatively you can attach the breakaways directly to the spool valve.

/ Install Auxiliary Hydraulics on Kubota B7100hsd #3  
Mike if you have a FEL there is a power beyond port to tie in aux hydraulics... and you can build your own or by a pre parted hit, valve in all.

looking to do the same on my 7510. still doing research and new to hydraulics on the Botas so I don't want to steer you down the wrong path, BUT the power beyond is the way to go...

Post your inquiry in the hydraulic section and you'll get PLENTY of replies

/ Install Auxiliary Hydraulics on Kubota B7100hsd #4  
I think a B7100 hydrostatic is the same as my gear drive. There is a block on the left side of the tractor to tap into and add remote hydraulics. If you follow the hydraulic lines from the pump on the engine you will see the block just below the battery. You need to remove the block and then install the correct tap in block to allow the addition of remotes. You will still need a diverter valve so the 3 point hitch will still work. Do a search for the thread that is discussing power steering on B7100's. Someone in there lists the part # for the tap in block.