front weight bracket

/ front weight bracket #1  

chris28

Bronze Member
Tractor
2002 kubota bx2200 1998 john deere 6210
ok, i know i have posted this before but i need a picture of the front weight bracket for the kubota bx2200 and a price

/ front weight bracket #2  
I don't have a picture of the bracket, but, I can tell You It is $95.00 plus the bolt kit, Which was priced to me at $6.00 per ($6.00 X 5)weight. The weights were priced at $60.00 each (5 Total)

/ front weight bracket #3  
I had contemplated buying the weight bracket and weights for my BX 1850. I found some (45# each) generic small suitcase weights at a mower shop. I don't know what they came off of but they have the straight slot in them just like the larger farm tractor weights. I just slid them over the front part of the frame. I have three and could fit another on there quite easily. I believe these are the same weights that JD sells for thier mowers. In my case I paid $50 for 125# of weights and didn't need a special bracket.

/ front weight bracket #4  
I ordered a bracket and bolt kit Myself this morning and should have them in a couple of weeks, I can take some pictures then, If You are still wanting to see one.

/ front weight bracket
I ordered a bracket and bolt kit Myself this morning and should have them in a couple of weeks, I can take some pictures then, If You are still wanting to see one.
thanks sorry been busy whyere did you orderthe bracket at

/ front weight bracket #6  
I ordered it from Steve Barlow in Somerset,Ky.

/ front weight bracket #7  
See If this doesn't answer the question.

Attachments

• BX2200 Front Weight Kit.JPG
    BX2200 Front Weight Kit.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 959
   / front weight bracket #9  
Give me some time , I have all that information and will try to post it.

I thought about that route as well but with the cost of steel and painting , I found it just as cheap to just buy one outright.