Backhoe BH90 backhoe: Want copy of installation instructions

/ BH90 backhoe: Want copy of installation instructions #1  

texbaylea

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3130HST w/LA723 loader
I have seen a couple of used Kubota BH90s (no tractor) at somewhat reasonable prices. I figure that in the near future there may be more on the market.

I would like to get a copy of the installation instructions so I can evaluate what has to be done to install BH's I find on my L3130.

Can anybody help?

Vernon

Last edited:
   / BH90 backhoe: Want copy of installation instructions #3  
Where are you looking to find the used hoes? I've looked around any haven't found any. Whats the secret?

/ BH90 backhoe: Want copy of installation instructions #6  
Are you looking for the owners manual/ install for the hoe or installation for the new never installed instructions to put on the hoe for the first time? You will need the subframe kit also that goes underneath the tractor and attaches to the loader and tractor . I have a 3130 and hoe, and have the owners manual but not the actual install instructions, as the dealer put it on the first time.

/ BH90 backhoe: Want copy of installation instructions
Are you looking for the owners manual/ install for the hoe or installation for the new never installed instructions to put on the hoe for the first time? You will need the subframe kit also that goes underneath the tractor and attaches to the loader and tractor . I have a 3130 and hoe, and have the owners manual but not the actual install instructions, as the dealer put it on the first time.

Justcountry

I am looking for the installation instructions that comes with the hoe for the dealer to install by. I am hoping that those instructions would help me to determine what was left on the tractor the hoe came from and what I would have to purchase to install the hoe on my tractor. This would also help me to evaluate the hoe's value to me. I already have the parts manual and that is helpful but does not give all the info I think I need. A copy of the operators manual would be of value but does not serve the purpose I have in mind.

Vernon