Curtis Cab

/ Curtis Cab #1  

WayneB

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B-7500
Talked to a guy at my local Kubota dealership in Milford and he told me he had a curtis cab for sale. If anyone in the area is interested let me know and I will give you his name and telephone number. I do not have any interest in this item, but thought someone might.

Wayne

(New Curtis Cab with Soft Sided Doors. This cab is still in the original factory boxes (2) Curtis part number is 1kb1700ss. Cab is made to fit a Kubota B1700, B2100, B2400, B7300 and B7500. Cab is being sold AS IS - local Pick up or Buyer to arrange shipping. Approx weight is 300 lbs.)

/ Curtis Cab #2  
Wayne, I saw that on EBay. I would have been ecstatic to have found that when I had my B2400. They put alot of interesting stuff on Ebay.

/ Curtis Cab
They sure do and the guy that handles this stuff is a pretty good person too. Actually it is a nice operation and all of the people there are very nice to deal with.

W

/ Curtis Cab #4  
Wayne, very interested, Anybody know if this would adapt to a 7510? I don't know how different the 2 tractors are..... I'm looking for pictures of b7500

/ Curtis Cab #5  
Hey guys disregard my last post question.... This is the model for my tractor, per 2 dealer sites

/ Curtis Cab #6  
You beat me to your own question. I'm sure it'd fit.......... Kubota didn't change much right through last year at the end of the 7610 run.

/ Curtis Cab
I believe that the B-7500 and 7510 are the same frame size?

sidefront.jpg

Last edited:
   / Curtis Cab #8  
Well with 20 seconds left I was the highest bidder at $525 and someone got in less than 6 seconds at $635.

Oh well. Should have bid more, still would have been a bargin....

next time...