Canopy BX2200 - New Roof! (Canopy)

/ BX2200 - New Roof! (Canopy) #1  

SteveMA

Tractor
Kubota BX2350
Hi All:

It's been about 8 years since my last post (and these are my sins, oops wrong forum!) Anyhoooo... I just got my Kaboodle back after a complete going through with a new seat, new canopy (pic), new cutting edge on the bucket (maybe I'll paint it in springtime (nah), tire chains on, tuned up, fluids changed, all broken pins/connectors replaced, etc., everything. It's like a new machine. I work this baby hard, for a homeowner, and it has not failed me no matter what I do. I love this tractor! Thanks Toreku. Sorry, I needed to vent positiviley....

Steve in Massachusetts (Now known as Iceland).

Attachments

• tractor 021.jpg
    tractor 021.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 1,010
   / BX2200 - New Roof! (Canopy) #2  
Hey Steve now what you need to add is a femco weatherbrake model bx 2186 will fit right on LOL!

FEMCO, Inc.

/ BX2200 - New Roof! (Canopy) #3  
Welcome back Steve ! I like that canopy......... your tractor looks good for having been worked so hard. Get ready for more snow tomorrow! :)

/ BX2200 - New Roof! (Canopy) #5  
Welcome back Steve,

I like you new top! What kind of canopy is it and where did you get it?

/ BX2200 - New Roof! (Canopy) #6  
A couple Our Fathers and 1 hour tractor time is your penance my son. Steve I think we have the same top . . I picked mine up in western Ma ( I live near the cape) when I got home and unwrapped it, it looked like they had beaten it like a baby seal - the gel coat was crazed in a number of places. Too long a ride back so I ate it - liked the shape of it though compared to others I saw on the web. Think the brand was tractorsunshades.com.

Attachments

• TOP DWN.JPG
    TOP DWN.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 1,015
   / BX2200 - New Roof! (Canopy) #7  
A liked the shape of it though compared to others I saw on the web. Think the brand was tractorsunshades.com.

Like the canopy, I'm shopping around for something similar.
Looks like you meant tractorsunshade.com (singular).