Grand L 40 series block heater

/ Grand L 40 series block heater #1  

mark2610d

Silver Member
Tractor
L3240HSTC
Anybody have a block heater for the 40 series? I looked at kubota web site and they don't list any heaters for any of the 40 series tractors. They did however offer a heater kit for the 30 series tractors. I wonder if the 30 series heaters will work on the 40 series given you match up engine size???

I started my 3240 yesterday at 17 deg and it seemed to struggle when starting. I think I need a block heater.

Mark 3240hstc 724 loader

/ Grand L 40 series block heater #2  
When I got my L3400 in 2005 they didn't show block heater either. I called the dealer and they had them. I don't know that kubota shows every part on the web. Call a dealer and ask them.

/ Grand L 40 series block heater #3  
My GL3240 has one. Like the other poster indicated the dealer, Emerich's in my case, had them and installed one prior to delivery. I think they are pretty generic as the one in mine I believe just goes into a block freeze plug.

/ Grand L 40 series block heater
Thanks for the info, looks like I will get one from the dealer. Any idea how much they cost?

/ Grand L 40 series block heater #5  
Anybody have a block heater for the 40 series? I looked at kubota web site and they don't list any heaters for any of the 40 series tractors. They did however offer a heater kit for the 30 series tractors. I wonder if the 30 series heaters will work on the 40 series given you match up engine size???

I started my 3240 yesterday at 17 deg and it seemed to struggle when starting. I think I need a block heater.

Mark 3240hstc 724 loader

It is offered by Kubota and the part # is 70000-00297 and it also the same block heater kit for the L2400 L3400 L4400 and all of the Grand L xx40 series tractors. Its an easy install.Its $61.01 at Messicks http://www.messicks.com/partsearch.aspx

Last edited: