Uneven clearing with Kubota snowblower

/ Uneven clearing with Kubota snowblower #1  

sschafer

I have a BX2300 with a 48" front mount Kubota snowblower that I purchased three winters ago (this is my third season) from a local Kubota dealer. From the very beginning I observed that one side of the snowblower sat flush with the ground, but the other side sat up about 1" off the ground, resulting in uneven clearing of snow. (After finishing the job, you could see each swath of the snowblower, the right side being cleared to pavement and the left side leaving some snow on the pavement.) I brought this to the attention of the dealer and they gave me a song and dance about how my driveway was uneven, but I pointed out that when the tractor was in the garage, the snowblower did not sit flat on the perfectly flat concrete floor - one side sat up about an inch. The dealer cannot find a problem with the adjustment or setup. I have gotten no satisfaction from Kubota and am interested in whether anyone else has had this problem and how they have corrected it.

/ Uneven clearing with Kubota snowblower #2  
Try adjusting the demountable hitch on the front of the tractor. Also, take the snowblower off the front of the tractor, and observe if the quick hitch is parallel to the quick hitch receiver. It might not be assembled correctly..

/ Uneven clearing with Kubota snowblower #3  
I agree with Dusty. I don't think the problem is with the blower, but the assembly that you attach the blower to.

/ Uneven clearing with Kubota snowblower #4  
I know this might seem obvious...... but are the shoes set in the same position on both sides?

/ Uneven clearing with Kubota snowblower #6  
I know it sounds crazy but the front axle pivots and if the rear is not level blower wont be level because its fixed.

tom