Opinions Needed Please , Pictures of Running lights on my Kubota b3030 cab

/ Opinions Needed Please , Pictures of Running lights on my Kubota b3030 cab #1  

WaxMan

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota Grand L 3240 cab BH 92 backhoe
My cab is dark in the front no lights other then the headlights , in the back I have red tail lights.
I was toying with the idea of running lights.
Since I installed the B26 factory horn button I now have a switch position for parking lights with headlights off, so I can just turn on the running lights or running lights with headlights.

Before I start drilling holes What do you guys think?
The lights are smaller then they look 2.5 x 1 inch
I have them just thrown up there held with tape , I know they're not straight you have to envision them nice and straight even and perfect.
Red in back , Amber in front
The choices are

1) Just three across the front and back

2) Five across the front., three in back

3) Five across the front ,Five in the back

4) Don't you dare put those lights on that cab.

5)

219584538_o.jpg

219577429_o.jpg

219584557_o.jpg

219577453_o.jpg

219584526_o.jpg

219577469_o.jpg

/ Opinions Needed Please , Pictures of Running lights on my Kubota b3030 cab #2  
Are you kidding me. 10 across the front and 8 in back. Seriously, I think two in front and two in back would be more than enough.

/ Opinions Needed Please , Pictures of Running lights on my Kubota b3030 cab #3  
Roger,

1st question, why does that girl in the background have her top on . . or bottom for that matter . . three tops, or none. Not one or five. See "Superbrightleds" on the web for downlighting - bulletproof strings of urethane encapsulated LEDs.

Dave

Attachments

• MOMS ABSOLUTLY BY ALL MEANS RANDOMNESS 030.jpg
    MOMS ABSOLUTLY BY ALL MEANS RANDOMNESS 030.jpg
    418.1 KB · Views: 389
   / Opinions Needed Please , Pictures of Running lights on my Kubota b3030 cab
They are bullet proof led's very bright.

/ Opinions Needed Please , Pictures of Running lights on my Kubota b3030 cab #5  
I like the girl on the poster, which was the first thing I noticed. :D

As for the running lights, put on whatever you feel you want or need.

Now what I'm more interested in is your camera and monitor setup. Tell us more about that please. I've got two Fleabay cameras on mine, and they are sensitive to bright sunlight that I'm now trying to rig up dark Plexiglas sunglasses for them. The picture on the 10" Fleabay monitor is washed out. The monitor is also prone to glare, which I think is because I don't have a cab with tinted windows to filter out excess sunlight. I have my lights, camera action galleries showing how I have the cameras and monitor mounted, which can be accessed via the links in my signature.

Thanks,

/ Opinions Needed Please , Pictures of Running lights on my Kubota b3030 cab #6  
All I could see in the first three pictures was the girl, but finally I saw what you are trying to do. At first I thought you were going to install interior lights, because it is dark inside.

You obviously have the lights already, but I don't see the purpose. The factory lights are all that I need.

/ Opinions Needed Please , Pictures of Running lights on my Kubota b3030 cab #7  
Are these going to be wired through a strobe flasher, or just there for decorative/bling reasons?

I think 3 would look right. 5 would be pimped out..

General question :- On american trucks, do the 3 lights in the centre roof, indicate a wide vehicle approaches?

(Not living in the states, I dont know the origin of the triple roof lights front and rear....:confused:)

/ Opinions Needed Please , Pictures of Running lights on my Kubota b3030 cab #8  
Light it up like a Christmas Tree! If you"re going to make it more visible make sure no one can miss it.

/ Opinions Needed Please , Pictures of Running lights on my Kubota b3030 cab #9  
Man, I didn't even see the lights, the chick in the poster took priority!! Now there was some head lights.

/ Opinions Needed Please , Pictures of Running lights on my Kubota b3030 cab #10  
ScratchMan, have you decided how you are going to mount the air horns? The C.B. antennaes will be a no brainer, using the dualing mirror mount fiberglass units.;)