LED Headlights for B7100

/ LED Headlights for B7100 #12  
I agree, the Headlamps on the B7100 are pathetic. What were they thinking? That we'd never take it out of the front yard??
My problem is that the plastic sockets that actually bolt to the front grill are falling to pieces due to age and the heat that they must endure all the time. I've thought about trying to buy new ones but then I'd just have new lights that barely due the job. I'd like to upgrade to an LED that will be brighter with less power draw. But then I'd have to buy two new sockets. I've been toying with the idea of buying some lights and bolting them to the top of the roll bar or maybe to the top front of the hood. Has anyone tried this or have any ideas? I really need to get something going on it. I need to get busy over working it with my 4' foot brush cutter. It is an amazing little tractor and I mow many small acre lots. Some with 4-6' rag weeds. Slow but mighty.

/ LED Headlights for B7100 #13  
I agree, the Headlamps on the B7100 are pathetic. What were they thinking? That we'd never take it out of the front yard??
My problem is that the plastic sockets that actually bolt to the front grill are falling to pieces due to age and the heat that they must endure all the time. I've thought about trying to buy new ones but then I'd just have new lights that barely due the job. I'd like to upgrade to an LED that will be brighter with less power draw. But then I'd have to buy two new sockets. I've been toying with the idea of buying some lights and bolting them to the top of the roll bar or maybe to the top front of the hood. Has anyone tried this or have any ideas? I really need to get something going on it. I need to get busy over working it with my 4' foot brush cutter. It is an amazing little tractor and I mow many small acre lots. Some with 4-6' rag weeds. Slow but mighty.
I wouldn't mess with the existing headlights. Just go for an off road LED light bar that you can afford. The little dynamo is only good for 8 or 9 amps as I recall. Amazon.com: led light bar off road: Automotive

/ LED Headlights for B7100 #15  
Thanks. Great idea. What do you think would be the
Maximum wattage is that I could power?
12 volts times 8 amps = 96 watts. I'd keep it below that to allow for battery charging and idling, etc.