Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Grand L 3540 HST-3, R4's

Default BX2750 Front Snowblower

Hello All,
    I have a question about the BX2750 front mounted snowblower that is mounted to the front of my BX23-TBL. This is the first year that I have used this BX2750. First, this snowblower works just Great! It blows the snow soooo well, no issue with that, but--- after reading some posts on here. I remember some users saying something about using the float for the snowblower. Where is it? I do use the float when I have my loader on as the ident for float is straight up. But when snowblower is hooked up, only the two center hyd lines are used and for up you move controler to left, for down move controler to right. They control the up and down only, Soooooo my question is where is the float position for the snowblower? Do I have my hyd lines hooked up in the wrong position? Thanks
    Devil Dog

Tractor
    Kubota B2410, BX2200

Default Re: BX2750 Front Snowblower

You're hooked up wrong. You should be using the opposite two lines and the controller should operate similar to the loader- down to raise and up to lower/float.

Colors won't match.

It's red and blue on the blower lines but white and yellow on the controller side.
    Peter

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Grand L 3540 HST-3, R4's

Peter,
    Thank you for the correct color for hook-up, I will go out to barn and hook-up the color combination that you suggested and try the lift on blower. I'll post my results.
    Devil Dog

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Grand L 3540 HST-3, R4's

Pete,
    Your the man, Thank You once again. I did what you told me to and guess what? snowblower works just like my loader. I don't understand how I missed that hook-up as i have all the manuals for every piece of equiptment that I own, duh----. I guess just in time as Tues. night we're suspose to recieve 6" to 12" of that white stuff they snow in the Great Northeast. DevilDog

Tractor
    GL5240

Here is an eBay item for float on gravel and rock. Snowblower Caster Wheel Assembly - Excellent Condition - eBay (item 150323601429 end time Feb-06-09 11:17:39 PST)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1019e-float-casters-jpg  

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B3030HSDC

Just purchased this unit on e-bay. Thanks bitseeker for posting this. Never thought about this idea,but seems worth a try for us.