Backhoe Backhoe sub-frame on a L2800, L3400

/ Backhoe sub-frame on a L2800, L3400 #1  

canoetrpr

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040 cab/hyd shuttle - current, Kubota L3400 - traded
Every so often I see a 3 pt backhoe on sale at an auction etc and I wonder how difficult it would be to fabricate one.

Last spring at an equipment auction, a TaylorWay backhoe sold for $3400. The reviews on them don't seem to be half bad - particularly given the little use it would have on my property.

I was looking under my tractor and was thinking that a subframe would bolt onto where the loader's frame bolts onto to begin with. Could not figure out where it would be able to bolt onto at the rear of the tractor.

If anyone has a sub-frame on their L3400/L2800 for a backhoe, could you tell me where it hooks up to the tractor. If you've got a picture or two to give me an idea of what it looks like, I'd appreciate it very much.

/ Backhoe sub-frame on a L2800, L3400 #2  
last month I bought a Woods backhoe that came with a subframe that I will not be using. It fits several Kubotas, but sadly, not the two models you list. I can tell you that you can go to Woods' website and download the manual for subframe kits. It shouldn't take long to sort through the Kubota kits to find your application. Then you have detailed pictures and text to answer your questions.