Snow Snow removing

/ Snow removing #1  

spox

Hi all,

i have a kubota 2630 and the front mounted snow blower. We are going through some ice cycles here where the FEL would be great to have to remove the melting ice layers. I am being kinda lazy, but wondering, how much of the snowblower do i have to remove to put the FEL on? If I keep the quickattach on, will the FEL have enough clearance?

/ Snow removing #2  
I was just out removing ice chunks today with my blower. By the time the FEL is on, the whole process could be completed with the blower. Of course, your situation may be different.

/ Snow removing #3  
I don;t have one myself (front blower) but have read many posts with the same question and I believe you can use the FEL with the quick mount still in place...

Good Luck

/ Snow removing #4  
The quick hitch comes off quickly and easily by removing the sliding lock pin at the rear and loosening the large T-bolt in the front. The right and left side brackets that support the quick hitch can be left on permanently and don't interfere with anything. Leaving the subframe on and mounting the FEL is a no-no.

/ Snow removing #5  
I was just out removing ice chunks today with my blower. By the time the FEL is on, the whole process could be completed with the blower. Of course, your situation may be different.

On my old Kubota front blower, ice put a hurtin' on the shoot and deflector, basically creating dents from the inside out. I imagine your unit is a bit stouter, but I'm wondering how it is holding up to the ice and stones.