Had some fun in the dirt this weekend..

/ Had some fun in the dirt this weekend.. #1  

mark2610d

Silver Member
Tractor
L3240HSTC
We got some super warm weather this weekend here in Tennessee and I decided to move some top soil around the yard. My 724 loader got a nice workout and got some much needed seat time.

Now I can't wait till spring!!!

See the Kubota 724 in action!!

YouTube - kubota 3240 cab

/ Had some fun in the dirt this weekend.. #2  
We got some super warm weather this weekend here in Tennessee and I decided to move some top soil around the yard. My 724 loader got a nice workout and got some much needed seat time
I will take dirt over snow any day.

/ Had some fun in the dirt this weekend..
I will take dirt over snow any day.

I wish we could trade weather for a week. I have always wondered what it would be like to do snow removal with my tractor. It looks so cool blowing all that snow!!!

/ Had some fun in the dirt this weekend.. #5  
You parked the truck way over there instead of backing it up next to pile of dirt just so you could have more play time, didn't you?

You parked the truck way over there instead of backing it up next to pile of dirt just so you could have more play time, didn't you?

Yep sure did and I was loving every second of it. I have had cabin fever for months now and thought of every way possible to make each tractor task last as long as possible :)

/ Had some fun in the dirt this weekend.. #7  
Yep sure did and I was loving every second of it. I have had cabin fever for months now and thought of every way possible to make each tractor task last as long as possible :)

I was wondering why you weren't filling the bucket and taking only a 1/4 to 1/2 bucket fulls to the truck.:)
The Gotcha Man

/ Had some fun in the dirt this weekend.. #8  
I almost saw some dirt today. It hadn't been above freezing for over two months, but starting on Monday it got to 40 and Tuesday it set a record high for this date of 43 and didn't get below freezing at all on Tuesday and it is still about 38, so we have some melting going on, and the ground is almost visible at the bottom of my driveway.

I took this picture last Tuesday:

full-driveway-2_4_09.jpg

Wow thats a great picture!! We have never seen snow like that in Tennessee. I wish sometimes we could get some snow so I could get some snow seat time.

/ Had some fun in the dirt this weekend.. #10  
Wow thats a great picture!! We have never seen snow like that in Tennessee. I wish sometimes we could get some snow so I could get some snow seat time.
Nooooo :D :D Just kidd'n. If I had a cab I'd like it too :D
Don't you remember the blizzard of 93? We got about 3' in less than 24hrs and it shut E.TN down for a week. I remember thinking it was so cool running around on my TE20 w/boxblade clearing driveways until the wet & cold sunk all the way in to the bone. Took only about 3 hrs before I was over it. Course if I had had a heated cab..... :D

I almost saw some dirt today. It hadn't been above freezing for over two months, but starting on Monday it got to 40 and Tuesday it set a record high for this date of 43 and didn't get below freezing at all on Tuesday and it is still about 38, so we have some melting going on, and the ground is almost visible at the bottom of my driveway.
smfcpacfp, I'd really hate to have to deal with all that without that mighty fine setup you have.
But on the other hand, that pic can be a winter postcard.

Theres no dirtwork to be done around my way, just mud and more mud....