Kubota UDT Vs. Super UDT

/ Kubota UDT Vs. Super UDT #41  
I think they call it by another name in Canada, maybe Premium UDT ??

/ Kubota UDT Vs. Super UDT #42  
Last time I checked with Kubota dealers SUDT was not even available in Ontario Canada. The Kubota dealer I buy my supplies from recomends CASE Hy-tran for my Kubota because it is superior to SUDT. That tells me that there are options but SUDT is not one of them up here. You'd think if cold weather required SUDT then we'd have the stuff.

SUDT is the only Kubota hydro-fluid sold in Canada. As was said, I think they call it premium. Its bottled by a different supplier than whats sold in the US.

/ Kubota UDT Vs. Super UDT #43  
SUDT is the only Kubota hydro-fluid sold in Canada. As was said, I think they call it premium. Its bottled by a different supplier than whats sold in the US.

Neil I just bought the last 55 gallon drum of SUDT in the us for 810.00 from Coleman Equipment. Thats the last one I could find at the pre-oil crisis pricing in stock. Terry at Carver told me everything is dropped shipped direct now at a minimun of $2000 a pop for Dealers... go figure and rumor has it Kubota will be asking for oil analysis on warranties for SUDT units. Check this out and please post..... Ole Ob1

/ Kubota UDT Vs. Super UDT #44  
oil does go direct now, that I know. We stock 55 gallon drums, you can always get them from a dealer in smaller lots. I've not heard anything about oil analysis, but I could count the number of warrenty transmission problems we have in a year on one hand.

/ Kubota UDT Vs. Super UDT #45  
oil does go direct now, that I know. We stock 55 gallon drums, you can always get them from a dealer in smaller lots. I've not heard anything about oil analysis, but I could count the number of warrenty transmission problems we have in a year on one hand.

I'm not taking any chances with my GRs and zero steers in this economy. To many major corporations are telling their "warranty" administrators to find creative reasons to deny failures on service hours and oils used. Go figure Neil.... Kubota will soon follow.... bet you start checking W3.kubotalink.... ole Ob1