/ Kubota Warranty question #1  

RadarTech

Elite Member
Tractor
2007 Kubota L3400, YANMAR YT359C
Hey Folks,
I was reading another post:
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/1380409-post1077.html
and it mentioned that Kubota warranty not covering if you used a non-kubota implement..

Now for me that is too late..
But is this true?
I never saw nor could I find this in my books..

does anyone know if this is true?

just curious..

Later,
Jim

/ Kubota Warranty question #2  
Simple, but definitive solution - call Kubota customer service. I doubt anyone here could do better than just guess what Kubota would do.

/ Kubota Warranty question #3  
the issue is that Kubota won't cover failures if you use equipment who's specs excede Kubota's own. IE, you can get a Woods loader that may lift 5% more... but if the loader breaks the tractor its not Kubota's fault. Typicaly the implement company will back everything up since they okay'ed the use of said loader on said tractor.

/ Kubota Warranty question #4  
That is exactly right

well said

/ Kubota Warranty question #5  
can understand the loader deal,what about rear implements. I mean,if you buy a kk cutter that is 5ft wide,and kabota recommends a 5ft for that tractor,and something in pto breaks,will kaboto fix it free if under warrenty or will they say go talk to kingkutter?

/ Kubota Warranty question #6  
I've never heard it mention in context of 3pt attachments, its really a loader issue. There are companies who sell loaders for Kubota's that really should not be put on that tractor because they go way beyond the ratings of the front axles. Thats the reason for this policy. I think you'd find any other company would say the same thing. Its nothing to be concerned about, I've never heard of any issues every developing surrounding this policy.

/ Kubota Warranty question #7  
Yeah can understand the to big loader,can understand a 6ft tiller with frozen slip clutch on a 25 hp tractor,etc. Just wanting to know about big three policies using non brand[not tractor brand] 3 point implements on kabota and also deere,cause on another tractor forum,guy had a deere and was posthole drilling and trans blowes up/breaks etc,he said deere didn't want to fix his tractor cause it wasn't a frontier brand,[or seems that was the reason]and saw this topic and asked.

/ Kubota Warranty question #8  
Yeah can understand the to big loader,can understand a 6ft tiller with frozen slip clutch on a 25 hp tractor,etc. Just wanting to know about big three policies using non brand[not tractor brand] 3 point implements on kabota and also deere,cause on another tractor forum,guy had a deere and was posthole drilling and trans blowes up/breaks etc,he said deere didn't want to fix his tractor cause it wasn't a frontier brand,[or seems that was the reason]and saw this topic and asked.

I saw that thread too and as I recall, Deere was saying that a posthole digger isn't recommended for his 2305. I think it was stated that Deere doesn't offer a PHD for the 2305 (anymore...?) but of course about every dealer will sell you a different brand. Guy's tranny cracked and he's in a stale mate with Deere and dealer on fixing it under warranty. So, I'd be checking with Kubota on using a PHD for my BX should I need that implement.