Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tractor
    bx-23 ,

Default 2 ft overnight ,and stuck

Here ya go ,laugh away,The snow was up to the top of the windows of the house and i got the idea id remove it with the blower.Well i did get er done,after this first pass. Itugged her out with my JEEP.Looks kinda tiny in that snow bankin
    ALAN
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -100_2088-1016-x-677-jpg   -100_2089-1016-x-677-jpg   -100_2090-1016-x-677-jpg   -100_2091-1016-x-677-jpg  
    KUBOTA BX-23,Block heater, AG TIRES[rears filled],MECHANICAL THUMB,SALSCO CHIPPER,WOODS LRC60 LANDSCAPE RAKE WITH GAUGE WHEELS,,HOMEMADE BUCKET FORKS,QUICK HITCH FOR 3 POINT HITCH,HOMEMADE FRONT BUCKET MOUNTED QUICK HITCH[for 3 point implements], FARM FORCE 6 FT 3 POINT BLADE,MARKHAM TOOTHBAR,HOMEMADE TRAILER HITCH FOR BACKHOE, HOMEMADE HEATED STEEL AND FIBERGLASS CAB,54 INCH PRONOVOST PUMA 3 POINT SNOW BLOWER,WITH HYDRAULIC CHUTE CONTROL,REAR TIRE CHAINS,UPGRADED 40 AMP ALTERNATOR,4-55W LIGHTS

Elite Member
    R.I.P.
    Tractor
    (B2620, had BX22) Simplicity Legacy w/48" mmm

Default Re: 2 ft overnight ,and stuck

I only got 6" or so here last night, so it looks like you guys really got clobbered! Hey, as long as you got it out, life is good! Thanks for the pictures, and good luck with the rest of the job...
    B2620,Loaded R-4's , Wallenstein BX42 chipper, Bush Hog SQ148 RC, 4' x 8' chain harrow, Blizzard 54" 3PT snowblower, Tirechains. com v-bar duo grip chains (hate them), Simplicity Legacy with 48"mmm, turbo collector, Country Line carry all, Countryline Middlebuster, Woods 48" BB, Kubota QA for loader, Kubota forks, Kuhn EL23 rototiller, and more to come...

Tractor
    Kubota BX24

Snow envy!! We've had 2" here in the DC area and you guys up north are having all of the fun!! Nice pics escavader, keep them coming.
    BX24, 60" MMM, Woods HC48 Rotary Cutter, W.R Long Flat Toothbar, 4' Farm Force Box Blade, Leinbach 7200JR PHD w/ 12" & 9" augers, Cosmo XB 3PH spreader, Pat's Easy Change, Front & Rear Bro-Tek Skid Plates, BXpanded Under Armor/Brush Forks/BH Dolly/Bucket Hooks/Tool Pouch/Work Lights, drag harrow, Larry's Mower Axle Stands, 52" Rachet Rake, Millcreek manure spreader

Platinum Member Evil the Weasel's Avatar
    Tractor
    Kubota B2620

You can't get fool us Escavader. Spring finally arrived at your place and your tractor has finally re-emerged from the snowbank you parked it in.
    EtW - Kubota B2620

Tractor
    John Deere 4110, 455

Cool picture

Could AlGore be wrong?
    KennyD
    www.boltonhooks.com

Bolt On Grab Hooks, Weld On Grab Hooks, Specialty Chain Accessories, Specialty Hydraulic Components.

Simple JDParts Tutorial HERE

Visit our YouTube Channel

Tractor
    Kubota B3030 HSTC

I haven't even had the snowblower on the tractor in nearly a month. Forecast was for 2" to 4" today but looked more like 2 or 4 flakes in the air. The sun is shining right now and only a few clouds on the horizon.
    At least there was room left to get the door open, be bad to get trapped in the cab
    Rod.
    B3030HSDC, LA403 FEL, B2782A front blower, B5320 ballast box, Landpride-BH, RFM, tiller, FM2060 flail, GS1572 grader/scraper, BX42 chipper, PTO generator, homebuilt splitter and 3pt carry all.

Golly, did that roof unload on you!

We had rain and now a few flurries.
    Egon
    50 years behind the times
    Livin in a
    Worn out skin bag filled with rattlin bones

Tractor
    Mahindra 2810HST

Amazing pictures! We only got about 4" of very wet heavy snow. Got up at 3 this morning and got it cleared. On the road to VA by 5. By the time I got to southern CT there wasn't any snow to be found. Rolled into Winchester, VA and it is fairly cold and windy but, not a lick of snow.

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046

Indeed old man winter pay you folks visit...just saw on the news someplaces in Maine tatol out 28"....YIKES.

11"here,but the snow drifts the little mule did double duty...Mrs. ask if plane was going to land,yep push the banks waaaay back....like the your cab setup.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    2 L48s, KX121-3, RTV 1100 and a couple of older Fords

No plow would go thu that, just got done digging out a driveway drift.....wish I had ablower like you. Good Luck.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast