BX24 AND JINMA 6" CHIPPER

/ BX24 AND JINMA 6" CHIPPER #2  
the BX24 is rated with 3 pt hitch that can lift 1210 lbs as per the manual. As for running the chipper - :confused: not sure, never even had a chipper back there yet. maybe others might have a better opinion?

/ BX24 AND JINMA 6" CHIPPER #3  
I can't give you real world experience with this as I don't have one, but I wouldn't spec a BX24 for the JINMA 6" Chipper as it is rated for 18-70HP. The BX is rated at 17.7HP (Which I believe is an optimistic rating for the BX24) which is below the low side of the recommended range. I guess it all comes down to how it will be used but the JINMA will definitely not be working optimally by any strech of the imagination.

Hopeful someone with real world experience can chime in but if I didn't have real world experience I would probably not fit that equipment to a BX24.

/ BX24 AND JINMA 6" CHIPPER
Thanks for the replies. I wouldn稚 be chipping anything in the 6 range, most of the stuff I would be chipping would be approximately 4 or less. Is there anyone with first hand knowledge of the JINMA 6 on a BX24 chipping 4 branches.

/ BX24 AND JINMA 6" CHIPPER #5  
I run a 4inch Patu Chipper on my BX 24 handles that with no problems, I know other people running 4inch models on their BX series tractors. Not sure on the 6 inch

/ BX24 AND JINMA 6" CHIPPER #6  
dsvaleri - perhaps you could share why you want to put a 6 incher on your BX ? If it something you could borrow, I would understand why you asking. But if you looking to buy, perhaps you should be looking for a smaller capacity chipper like a 4 incher for longitvity of the BX ?

The BX could run the 6 jimna by itself until you start feeding it wood. IT might start to bog down once to get to the 4 " size due to lack of PTO HP due to flywheel weight ? Only in a real world test would show the final results, but then you might break the PTO shaft :eek: .

/ BX24 AND JINMA 6" CHIPPER #7  
Can a BX24 power a JINMA 6 wood chipper? Can the 3PH handle an 800 pound attachment?

Yes, It will work very good. I had this hooked to my BX2230 with simular power rating to the BX24. The BX24 will lift the chipper better and higher, as the 3pt was improved. The pictures are of the Ginma chipper mounted on my newer BX2660 (being driven by my wife).

Attachments

• tractor 046.jpg
    tractor 046.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 1,208
  • tractor 043.jpg
    tractor 043.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 1,677
Last edited:
   / BX24 AND JINMA 6" CHIPPER #8  
Yes, It will work very good. I had this hooked to my BX2230 with simular power rating to the BX24. The BX24 will lift the chipper better and higher, as the 3pt was improved. The pictures are of the Ginma chipper mounted on my newer BX2660 (being driven by my wife).

Cool ! I learned something new today !

/ BX24 AND JINMA 6" CHIPPER
Radioman,
There was a used JIMNA on my local Craigslist and I wanted to know if my tractor could handle it before I bought it. Thanks to all for the information.

/ BX24 AND JINMA 6" CHIPPER #10  
Id go for it .Igot a 4 inch which works fine but you have to limb up the branches good .If i could afford it id like to have a 6 and i heard that brand is pretty good.Once you get it turning it will work just like a 4,as long as you dont try to put big stuff in it...in my opinion
ALAN