The Lamb Has Arrived !

/ The Lamb Has Arrived ! #1  

Ductape

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030HSDC
As they say....... March is in like a lion,out like a lamb. Last weekend...... a blizzard, this weekend 50 degrees.

Thought I'd give my Kubota a bath. Shes worked hard all winter, and hasn't had a bath since December. Looks good........ doesn't she? :D

Attachments

• Kobota 001.JPG
    Kobota 001.JPG
    390.1 KB · Views: 425
  • Kobota 003.JPG
    Kobota 003.JPG
    380.5 KB · Views: 351
   / The Lamb Has Arrived ! #2  
Here in South Central PA, it was 10 degrees Monday morning; right now (1pm, Saturday), it is 72 degrees!

/ The Lamb Has Arrived ! #3  
That's a funny looking yellow lamb in front of the clean tractor!!:D:D

/ The Lamb Has Arrived ! #4  
Don't be removing the blower..jinx..just yet,got feeling old man winter going to give a sucker punch.

Now that looks like snow room condition...thumbs up. :)

/ The Lamb Has Arrived ! #5  
"Snow room condition?" LOL!

Don't be removing the blower..jinx..just yet,got feeling old man winter going to give a sucker punch.

/ The Lamb Has Arrived ! #6  
That's a funny looking yellow lamb in front of the clean tractor!!:D:D

My place looks pretty similar. B3030 HSDCC in the yard and a 9 year old golden retriever girl hangin' out. I like it!

/ The Lamb Has Arrived ! #7  

Yup, Could be three to five monday morning!:( Today I'm just going to think spring and watch the race.

/ The Lamb Has Arrived ! #8  
I wish the weather would make up its mind. Today mud season - tomorrow snow.

/ The Lamb Has Arrived ! #9  
Scott go ahead and take off the blower! Once I see your blower is off I will take mine off.

We are heading south next Friday for a week so who cares. Your tractor looks great!!

/ The Lamb Has Arrived !
Scott go ahead and take off the blower! Once I see your blower is off I will take mine off.

We are heading south next Friday for a week so who cares. Your tractor looks great!!

Wayne............. you KNOW if i take that blower off we will get 3 or 4 12" snowstorms ! I'm gonna leave it on for now..... that should guarantee no blowable snow for the rest of the season. ;)