Front loader hyd. bleeding procedure

/ Front loader hyd. bleeding procedure #1  

Calbear55

Tractor
Kubota B6000E
I finally got the B6000E for the church. Person who donated it went into the Hospital the day I went to pick it up:( had to wait a while longer. He had a hip replacement and that comes with a long recovery. He is doing very good for his age.
When I got the tractor over to the Church I changed the oils. I have air in the front loader hydraulic lines and have to bleed them. I was hoping someone could give me some guidance and let me know where to start:confused:
For a tractor that sat for several years(in a shed) it sure runs great. Donor told me he brought the B6000E when it was new in 1973. He only used this tractor for a small garden and in all the years it never left the yard. He gave me all the manuals but there is nothing about a bleeding procedure for the loader.
Thank you in advance- Craig

/ Front loader hyd. bleeding procedure #2  
Cycling both functions of the loader from stop-to-stop will clear the air, there is no need to bleed any lines or cylinders. The system is self-bleeding.

/ Front loader hyd. bleeding procedure #3  
Agreed.........Run it to the stops and the air will bleed back to the reservoir and be gone.:cool:

/ Front loader hyd. bleeding procedure #4  
And then recheck your level. Done deal.

/ Front loader hyd. bleeding procedure
Thanks for all the replies:D. I was still having trouble with the loader being sluggish :mad:. I sat back and thought about it and realized the one thing I hadn't checked was the tension on the belt for the pump:eek:. Once I did the adjustment everything was okay:rolleyes:Again thank for your help!