Tractor
    Kubota B6000E

Default Front loader hyd. bleeding procedure

I finally got the B6000E for the church. Person who donated it went into the Hospital the day I went to pick it up had to wait a while longer. He had a hip replacement and that comes with a long recovery. He is doing very good for his age.
    When I got the tractor over to the Church I changed the oils. I have air in the front loader hydraulic lines and have to bleed them. I was hoping someone could give me some guidance and let me know where to start
    For a tractor that sat for several years(in a shed) it sure runs great. Donor told me he brought the B6000E when it was new in 1973. He only used this tractor for a small garden and in all the years it never left the yard. He gave me all the manuals but there is nothing about a bleeding procedure for the loader.
    Thank you in advance- Craig
    "Better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing flawlessly" -Dr Robert Schuller-

Tractor
    John Deere 4110, 455AWS

Default Re: Front loader hyd. bleeding procedure

Cycling both functions of the loader from stop-to-stop will clear the air, there is no need to bleed any lines or cylinders. The system is self-bleeding.
    KennyD
    www.boltonhooks.com

#BoltOnHooks

Bolt-On Grab HooksTM, Bolt-On Clevis MountsTM, Weld-On Grab Hooks, Specialty Chain and Rigging Accessories, Specialty Hydraulic Components, and MUCH more!

Visit our YouTube Channel

Agreed.........Run it to the stops and the air will bleed back to the reservoir and be gone.
    Kubota B5200 4WD/ Bush Hog FEL/ Turf Tires

Kubota BX2230 w/FEL and MMM

Elite Member

And then recheck your level. Done deal.
    ::Sent from a standard desktop keyboard::

My Photobucket

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    And then recheck your level. Done deal.
    Good point!
    Kubota B5200 4WD/ Bush Hog FEL/ Turf Tires

Kubota BX2230 w/FEL and MMM

Tractor
    Kubota B6000E

Thanks for all the replies. I was still having trouble with the loader being sluggish . I sat back and thought about it and realized the one thing I hadn't checked was the tension on the belt for the pump. Once I did the adjustment everything was okayAgain thank for your help!
    "Better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing flawlessly" -Dr Robert Schuller-