Rear Hydraulics for Log Splitter B2910

/ Rear Hydraulics for Log Splitter B2910 #1  

pvtpilot

Help. I am getting ready to buy a three point log splitter from TSC and use with my B2910. I have never fooled with auxiliary hydraulics before and good information is hard to come by. Can someone here point me in the right direction for instructions, photos?

Thanks, Glenn

/ Rear Hydraulics for Log Splitter B2910 #2  
Kubota can install the rear remotes for you, or sell you the parts to install it your self.

/ Rear Hydraulics for Log Splitter B2910 #3  
Help. I am getting ready to buy a three point log splitter from TSC and use with my B2910. I have never fooled with auxiliary hydraulics before and good information is hard to come by. Can someone here point me in the right direction for instructions, photos?

Thanks, Glenn

Take a look through the Hydraulics forum or post your question there for more responses. As dodge man states, Kubota makes a rear remote kit for a lot of their tractors, so you could check with your dealer on that. I just bought the dual rear remote kit for my BX from Messicks for $300. The lines are only 1/4" on the BX but that should be fine for what I plan to use it for. For a log splitter, you'll want larger diameter lines if possible to gain more flow. A lot of guys buy all the parts and make up their own rear remote set up, but the kit seemed like a good deal to me and comes with all the parts - valve, levers, steel lines, quick connects and mounting bracket. Good luck.

/ Rear Hydraulics for Log Splitter B2910 #4  
Hi, Your tractor the B2910 will give you about 7GPM so if you were going to just use your pump with a 12-Ton Splitter your cycle time would be around 12-13. No buying pumps etc. If you go up to a 16-Ton then your cycle time go to 18-20 seconds. Now if you want to split faster and get the PTO pump for the 16-Ton your cycle time will be around 8 seconds, but the price of the splitter doubles. From about $675 to $1395. So it depends on how many cords you do a year and how fast you want to do them. If you have specific questions for needs you can email me at info@woodsplittersdirect.com I know I am new here and I am not trying to spam the threads or anything just trying to give a helping hand. I am also looking into sponsorship / advertising on this site. Thanks, Mike

/ Rear Hydraulics for Log Splitter B2910 #5  

Thanks, Glenn

Pvtpilot

Check these threads, as I recently installed rear hydraulics for my splitter..
Much cheaper than the dealer. Happy with the Powerhorse from Northern Tool. I believe the 2910 is very similiar to the 7510.. Also I do recommend the dual direction splitters.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/138537-log-splitter-connections.html

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/137152-new-3-point-logsplitter-cant.html