Loader hydraulic hose support?

/ Loader hydraulic hose support? #1  

Evil the Weasel

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
I reinstalled my loader today and noticed that the hanger for the hydraulic lines didn't survive the Winter. I followed the manual direction on hanging the hoses on the hook, but this thing is a piece of junk. Having said that, I'd like to get another one. Does anybody know what it's called or better yet have a Kubota part number for it? Or should I just leave it off and avoid seeing another one disintegrate? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• loaderhanger.jpg
    loaderhanger.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 194
   / Loader hydraulic hose support? #2  
Watch your hoses when you work your FEL. If they rub anywhere then do something to prevent the hoses from rubbing. I had a B7800 and the cover over hoses would slide down and the hoses would rub on the lift arm. It had a bit of the hose wore down before I noticed it. I finally ran a zip tie through cover to keep it in place. The hoses usually move with the FEL working so moving shouldn't be a problem. Pulling stress and rubbing is the problem. Make something and zip ties are great for alot of uses.

/ Loader hydraulic hose support? #3  
The parts manual for my LA04 loader on my B2320 show this peice as part number 7J053-66380. The call is a hose clamp? Hope this helps.

/ Loader hydraulic hose support? #4  
I do what JohnThomas does. When I first got my loader the dealer had done a pretty good job tweaking all the hoses into the right spot, but there were two that weren't quite right. One rubbed on the lift arm, the other didn't have the arc positioned quite right to allow free movement during loader operation. I loosened the fittings and moved things around until everything was in a better spot. I check every time I grease for any places the hoses are rubbing so I can tie them off or do something to fix it.

/ Loader hydraulic hose support?
The parts manual for my LA04 loader on my B2320 show this peice as part number 7J053-66380. The call is a hose clamp? Hope this helps.

Thanks! That's the part. 21 bucks though. OUCH.

/ Loader hydraulic hose support? #6  
I see that part on mine too Evil but I'm not exactly sure what purpose it serves????
:confused:
Troy

/ Loader hydraulic hose support? #7  
Evil,

How old is your loader. The B2X20 series is pretty new. I would say that this part should be covered under the warranty. Even is just out of warranty, I would try to make the dealer go will it for me. That part should have held up better.

Tom

Phyxer-

There is a metal hoop on the inside of the loader arm where you hook this rubber clamp. The hoses are heavy and this thing was not up to the task of holding their weight.

/ Loader hydraulic hose support? #9  
Or should I just leave it off and avoid seeing another one disintegrate?

That's what I did with the one that broke on my B2320. A bungee cord holds the hoses to the loader when it's removed now. It appears that they made it out of some kind of rubber that is not compatible with hydraulic fluid. I don't remember seeing any threads about them breaking on BXs though.

Next time I'm at the dealer I will be asking for a new one since my machine is 11 months old. Doesn't mean I will use it though.

Another problem is the caps that are supposed to go on the male quick connects. They don't stay on the fittings because they seem to be oversized for them. Do yours do this also?

I have no problems with the dust caps on the loader valve. HOWEVER... I really had to wrestle with the plugs on the loader hoses to get them to pop off.