Tractor
    Kubota B7610 + Kubota G1800-S

Default B7100HST tank return -- what size/type fitting

I'm adding remotes to my B7100HST.
    There is a large bolt next to the HST filter, is that the plug for the tank return hole?

Type size/type fitting fits this, to connect a return hose?

Tanks,
    Jay
    '05 B7610 w/ LA352 FEL
    Everything Attachments Pin-on Pallet Forks, home-made FEL quick attach to swap between these forks and the bucket, Dual rear remotes, CCM Top-N-Tilt, Woods SB60 snowblower, 66" United box blade, 60" back blade (cheapo, old and rusty), 60" KK rake, Woods PHD w/ 9" auger, Yanmar RS1303 3pt tiller, Kubota Ballast box (came with the tractor), Farm Force Carry All.
    '9? G1800S, 48" MMM. 70's Troy Bilt Horse tiller with new 6.5HP briggs engine.

The means justify the ends.

Tractor

Default Re: B7100HST tank return -- what size/type fitting

I was looking through the manual. It shows the directional control valve and state the return line should hook into the case front cover, with plug removed.
    Could you tell me where the case front cover is???

Is this the fill plug? I read in another thread somewhere about some fitting that goes here to connect the return line, that the plug then screws into.

Can anyone tell me where to get this fitting? kubota part number? Is it just some normal fitting?

Thanks,
    Jay
    '05 B7610 w/ LA352 FEL
    Everything Attachments Pin-on Pallet Forks, home-made FEL quick attach to swap between these forks and the bucket, Dual rear remotes, CCM Top-N-Tilt, Woods SB60 snowblower, 66" United box blade, 60" back blade (cheapo, old and rusty), 60" KK rake, Woods PHD w/ 9" auger, Yanmar RS1303 3pt tiller, Kubota Ballast box (came with the tractor), Farm Force Carry All.

Tractor

Default Re: B7100HST tank return -- what size/type fitting

I found the answer in the following thread:
    P/S B7100/7200 - Page 12 - TractorByNet.com

Elsie71 said: KubotaSam - That is just a standard 'T' pipe fitting and a short nipple. I think it is 1/2 inch, not a Kubota part.

I just checked, it is in dead 1/2 inch pipe thread.

Yahoo! Now I can complete my remotes!
    '05 B7610 w/ LA352 FEL