Hydro pedal doesn't return

/ Hydro pedal doesn't return #1  

-r0b-

I've got a B2400 HST and the #&!@* pedal hangs going forward when it is totally depressed. I've adjusted the return springs, greased and sprayed everything with WD40. It only does it when I depress it all the way down for full speed. I let off of it, and it stays down until it eventually 'pops' up all at once, almost putting my face into the steering wheel!

Sitting still with the motor off pushing it all the way down while looking undernead the floorboard it seems to work perfectly. I can't find it hanging or rubbing anywhere.

Any ideas?

/ Hydro pedal doesn't return #2  
greased and sprayed WD40? i doubt you meant it that way but anything that should have grease should not have any WD-40 anywhere near it. i'm not sure WD-40 has many uses at all on a tractor.

i'm not sure how yours is set up, are there any bolts or bushings directly related to the pedal? no sticks or anythiung pushing/jammbing/stuck?

/ Hydro pedal doesn't return
Well, I have greased where there is fittings and used WD40 in places where linkages are connected. Neither one helped. I can find nothing binding or any debris lodged up in the linkage.

/ Hydro pedal doesn't return #4  
Does your Hst Control system have a roller that centers in a v notch. If so take a look there and make sure all is in the right place.:D

/ Hydro pedal doesn't return #5  
On your return dampner for the hydro pedal, check for interference between a mounting bolt and the linkage. I recall some having problems with pedal sticking if the bolt was put in backwards.

/ Hydro pedal doesn't return
Thanks guys. I'll check these things Saturday. I've looked under there while moving the pedals and can't see anything rubbing or binding.