Ballast Wheel ballast for kubota L2800

/ Wheel ballast for kubota L2800 #1  

boatman22

I have a new L2800 Kubota. I am looking for the rear wheel weight kit for industrial wheels and tires. Any suggestions?

/ Wheel ballast for kubota L2800 #2  
Get a set of weights that will fit in the dish and don't obstuct the whell center bolts and drill the holes that you need.

/ Wheel ballast for kubota L2800 #3  
boatman22, hey, Welcome to TBN... are the tires loaded with fluid or is there a reason you want the wheel weights vs. the fluid? I have not seen wheel weights for R4 tires.

/ Wheel ballast for kubota L2800
Yes the rears are filled with water. I have the forks on the front to unload and load at my business. It seems that anything over 5-6 hundred pounds puts excessive weight on the f tires and makes it hard to steer. We have a 3P hitch on the back for moving boats around the lot, so a ballast bucket would not work.

/ Wheel ballast for kubota L2800 #5  
Hmm, I am sure that if you got a ballast box, it can be made to modify to accept a receiver hitch or perhaps build one with a hitch built in? adding wheel wieghts to rear would help too but not sure which ones fit, hav eyou given your dealer a call about it yet ?

/ Wheel ballast for kubota L2800
Ok thanks for all the reply's. I think I will just modify the the hitch to hang some weights back there. I was looking for a simple way....but things aren't always simple.....Great site, I have learned more that I wanted too.