Backhoe BH 80 X woods backhoe

/ BH 80 X woods backhoe #1  

7800DUDE

Bronze Member
Tractor
kubota B 7800
looking to see if any one has this backhoe and how is the proformance of it

/ BH 80 X woods backhoe #2  
Got one on my 3030....... love it so far, especially love having the thumb. I only got a handful of hours on it before winter hit though....... so I can't give a long-term use report.

Attachments

• BH 80X 004.JPG
    BH 80X 004.JPG
    576.6 KB · Views: 892
   / BH 80 X woods backhoe
another question I have a curtis cab with metal back and glass window does rear seat fit with out hitting cab

/ BH 80 X woods backhoe #4  
I have heard the woods are very good
my dealer only offered BH75 or Bradco
GET THE THUMB!

/ BH 80 X woods backhoe
Im putting this BH 80 X on a B7800

/ BH 80 X woods backhoe #6  
I like my 7500 and can only imagine the newer 80x to be better but isnt a b7800 kinda small for this size implement?

/ BH 80 X woods backhoe
2 Dealers said that was the biggest hoe an the tractor could handle it fine

/ BH 80 X woods backhoe #8  
Its definitely all the hoe you you will want on your 7800. Headed uphill, my front wheels will come off the ground with the hoe on the back. I'd also strongly recommend Kubota's rear wheel spacers (under $200). They make a noticeable difference in stability, and if you have turf tires they will rub the backhoe pins a bit (or at least they did on my 3030) without them.

/ BH 80 X woods backhoe #9  
I bought a new, unused BH80-X at auction last December. I mounted it on my Ford 4000 diesel. Yes, it is not the biggest hoe that could be mounted on a 4000, but it fits my meager needs, and the hoe probably won't be overstressing the tractor, which is a major concern. Also, the tractor has enough mass so the hoe won't be dragging the tractor into the hole in hard digging. I have used it a few times on small projects, and I am very happy. The thumb is a VERY handy feature.

/ BH 80 X woods backhoe #10  
i have the 80x on my B7800 with turf tires. did not have any wheel rubbing issues, but ended up getting the rear wheel spacers for tire chains this winter. any way i am very impressed with this little hoe. very powerfull, i have dug a 200 foot trench and removed a couple of stumps with it so far. i think you will be very happy with it. takes a little getting used to to opperate it smoothly...sure is fun to get to that point. :D